Reviews (648)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its simplicity, bulk editing, and AI optimization features. It offers control over product feeds in the Google Merchant Center with an intuitive setup. The AI tool analyzes product data and suggests improvements, leading to increased store visits and improved Google Shopping rankings. The app syncs seamlessly with Google Merchant Center, eliminating manual uploads. Support is praised for quick and effective problem-solving.

April 10, 2024

Excellent app - helped me optimize my feed and get my google shopping account issues resolved.

Shiitake Products
25 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied April 12, 2024

Dear Shiitake Products admin and team,

Thank you for your excellent feedback! I’m so pleased to hear that the app has successfully helped you optimize your feed and resolve issues with your Google Shopping account. At AdNabu, my goal is to provide effective solutions and responsive support to ensure your e-commerce operations run smoothly and efficiently.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. I'm here to help you continue to improve your results and make the most of our application. Thank you for choosing our app, and I look forward to supporting your continued success.

Thanks again.

Shubham

May 13, 2024

Very patiently helped me solve the problem

YASEN
20 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied May 15, 2024

Dear YASEN Admin and Team,

Thanks a bunch for your kind words about our app support—it means a lot to the entire team! We're delighted to hear that our service was helpful when you needed it.

Please don't hesitate to reach out anytime at support@adnabu.com or start a new chat if you have any more questions. We're always here to assist you.

Thank you for choosing us!

February 6, 2024

So far this has been helpful to finally get my products feed to work on Google!

The DIY Bride
4 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied February 8, 2024

Dear The DIY Bride admin & team,

I'm delighted to find your ratings for our app. If you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out at support@adnabu.com. Your feedback means a lot, and we're here to help you succeed with your Google Shopping feed. Happy selling! 🚀🌟

Thanks again.

Shubham

February 29, 2024

Great app to get some control over google shopping feed.

THE BOOTROOM COLLECTION STORE
United Arab Emirates
About 1 month using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied March 1, 2024

Dear Craig,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a glowing review! We are absolutely thrilled to hear about your amazing experience with our app services.

Our team is dedicated to providing the highest level of professionalism and efficiency, and it's fantastic to know that we have exceeded your expectations. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we will continue to work hard to maintain the high standards you've come to expect from AdNabu.

March 21, 2024

Customer Service was wonderful! Thank you so much for your help Neha.

The Grateful Tea Co.
19 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied March 26, 2024

Dear The Grateful Tea Co. Admin & Team,

First of all, many thanks for your kind words about our app support. That is highly appreciated on behalf of the entire team. It's great to know that we could be of assistance during your need.

You should always feel free to write to us at support@adnabu.com or start a new chat in case of any further queries. We will be more than happy to help you out.

Thank you for choosing us!

May 13, 2024

The Nabu team was absolutely great! She assisted me immediately and all my products are approved and synching. Much appreciated

Household Haven
South Africa
8 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied May 15, 2024

Dear Household Haven admin & team,

February 9, 2024

The app saves you a lot of time fixing all issues you may have with Google Merchant Center Feed. Support Team is amazing, they helped me with all my questions and solve some product feed problems .
Amazing App!

capsulewardrobeshop
About 1 month using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied February 11, 2024

Dear capsulewardrobeshop admin and team,

February 12, 2024

im still learn it but seems to bbe very good and helpfull, at least staff works fast and help

Legowiska ,Materace i maty dla psów - Funitopets
Poland
29 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied February 13, 2024

Dear Arkadiusz,

February 21, 2024

I have only just downloaded the app however its worth a mention that when I had some issues yesterday on my products being declined customer support ( Aswitha ) were excellent and resolved my issues very quickly.

Cool and Branded
2 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied February 23, 2024

Dear David,

June 4, 2024

Quick response and understands their product. Feedback is really helpful

Glimme
South Africa
About 20 hours using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied June 6, 2024

Dear Glimme Admin & Team,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you appreciated our quick response and found our understanding of our product helpful.

If you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@adnabu.com. We are here to ensure you have the best possible experience with our app and to support you in any way we can.

Thank you for choosing AdNabu!