App for Google Shopping Feed

App for Google Shopping Feed

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Feed & Google Merchant Center Setup for Google Ads

Caveira Roots

Great app and support, I highly suggest it for your business and company! Five star for you all, thank you very much.
Sincerely, Victoria.

Doracast

I used this app to submit my products, it's actually useful! Support is very interactive and helpful!

Coastal Gifts Inc

I had some issues getting everything set up and Shubham Raj reached out to me and helped me get my issues resolved. Everything is working for now and I appreciate the customer service reaching out.

Exercise Equipment USA

This app was very easy to install. It started to work immediately for our store. Installed two days ago so it's still early to rate but I am pleased with the results so far. Shubham was helpful in answering questions and explaining the functionality of the app. I would recommend this app.

majorcom-fachhandel

i tried a lot of apps. with adnabu, all products were finally visible on google. i am glad that this app exists. this finally made it possible for me to send a feed to google, which was for the most part accepted. i was able to localize and correct the remaining errors in my products thanks to adnabu. then these products were also visible on google. adnabu has done a lot of work for me. the suport answered if I had a question. I can update back and forth between adnabu and sopify and google. incredibly cheap!

Meet your dream chair|IWMH

Very good service, very quick to help me solve the problem of multilingual placement. A very useful tool for me.

UnixCanvas

I used this app to saving time upload to Google Feed. Although sometimes working is not smooth but still rate 5* for good support.

Vesta Sleep

The app is able to manage GMC feed in fine-grained variant level which cannot be done by the native Google integration. Also, it comes with very good support.

Bovì Carne Genuina

Great support! I had some questions and they jumped on my store to check if the integration was working correctly..it was!

PLFixtures.com

I just complete an online session with Shubham. I am really impressed with this app and the outstanding support from Team AdNabu. I have been in the ecommerce business since there has been ecommerce and this app has simplified the whole process of getting good ratings on Google. The product error scoring is especially impressive! Don