App for Google Shopping Feed

App for Google Shopping Feed

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Feed & Google Merchant Center Setup for Google Ads

Shieldfit

I had a few problems getting my products verified and active on the shopping feed but the support team were amazing in helping me get everything sorted. Great team they have!

Cool Dude Cycling

This is a great app for beginners to manage their shopping feed and bulk edit those tricky google shopping categories in bulk. Great customer support included.

SoCal Health

Always happy with the customer support from the app! Quick to respond and resolve issues. So helpful! Thank you!

ZEP.RO

the support and the app is excellent, really recommend it! Shopify's google official plugin deactivated my products because they didn t sent it correctly to GMC, using this app everything is perfect!

Chouchou Touch

Ashvita helped me through setting up Google merchant account, was able to do it in just a few minutes. Seems like a great app, i got more than i was looking for. I would strongly recommend for anyone using google merchant account and adds.

Pièces Engins TP

Very useful application. Intuitive and efficient. I recommend it for all those who want to boost the sales of their Shopify shop by integrating their product on google Shopping

GoFitness™

Super fast support. Does exactly what I wanted. They even schedule free zoom calls to help out. I also like the feature that helps you improve listing score.

Flex Pipe USA

The best setup I've ever seen. I saw results right away. I would give this app 6 stars if possible.

KLOO Games

Genuinely the best customer care ever. Shubham patiently took me through the key aspects. Got me set up and showed me how to optimise. He demystified the whole Google Merchant area. If you get the opportunity for an on-boarding session with Shubham, grab it. Wonderful.

Harber London

Very good App! Easy to use and very fast, just was I was looking for, the support have a lot of experience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14