App for Google Shopping Feed

App for Google Shopping Feed

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Feed & Google Merchant Center Setup for Google Ads

505shop

not bad!))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

El Plaza.ca

After using several apps, I can state that Google Shopping Feed by AdNabu is the most user friendly and easy to use. The support team are very helpful and go above and beyond to explain and resolve issues.

Blueguard

Very good and intuitive app made almost to perfection. Support from Sampy has been very excellent, thanks again.

Havaianas Philippines

This is app is easy to use and does what it says. We are now able to easily setup Google Shopping campaigns.

Mystic Designs Boutique

Amazing app!!! thanks to this app I was able to fix all my google merchant issues and they have excellent customer support.

A Beautiful Remembrance

I needed a lot of help and they were great in walking me through everything. Quick and responsive. Thank you for the great follow-through.

Ofanto Italy

great app, very useful and customer support is very responsive and friendly.
thanks to the app I was able to fix my google shopping feed issues

Plakatbar.no

This app is very good when it comes to optimize your feed. Also great support with step-by-step teaching. Can recommend.

modepetitprix

C'est une chance pour moi d'être tombé sur cette application elle est vraiment géniale. j'ai un problème de suspension de compte avec google Merchant l'application m'a énormément aidé, un merci également à Shubham Raj.

Dalcini Stainless

We recently added this app and noticed an increase in Google traffic almost immediately. Easy to install and customer service follow-up was great too.