App for Google Shopping Feed

App for Google Shopping Feed

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Feed & Google Merchant Center Setup for Google Ads

Outdoor-USA

This App is incredible it´s a must if you need Google Merchant Center.
I received excellent customer support from Shubham Raj, all the way 5 Stars. Super Recommended. Thanks for making this great App. :)

Krafting shop

great app, helped my business lot, i also liked the fact that they send personalized emails with the updates

MD Cheeky

I was really impressed with the quality of the app. I had total help from the support team to finish installing. Our website is working perfectly.

SPAREwala

superb app...best in category...best in customer support....must use guyz...merchant center feed issue solved now :) hurrayyyy!!!
go and test it now...SPECIALLY SONAL HELPS ME ALOT:)

WKshoes

I used this app today. It works very well and is easy to use.. I would recommend this to anybody setting up Google shopping campaigns.

Oster Jewelers

Really like the scoring system within AdNabu and where you stand with your product pages and where you can improve your listing. I can easily update our merchant feed with a click of a button where as before it was time consuming and a multistep process in order to get it loaded in Google's Merchant Feed. One thing that really stands out with AdNabu is their customer service. Always prompt with a solution and advice.

Magnus Brand

App is working perfectly. Support is also on point, they called me to give some personal feedback. Thank you keep up the good work

My Sensory Tools

This is an awesome app with the most outstanding customer service! With this app you can sync your Shopify data to Google Merchant Center. It is great for entering all your data changes in one place. The SEO rating feature makes it easy to understand what information you need to update for the best results on Google. You can set up an appt to chat via zoom with an agent, this was most helpful. Unfortunately, I have had some data quality issues with Google but that is an issue I am having to handle with Shopify. The AdNabu team was outstanding in answering all my questions to the best of their ability and I did not feel rushed during the appts. I highly recommend this app in order to manage your feed to Google most effectively and know that you will always have quality service whenever you run into a problem. Thank you -

Multplx Store Front

This is a really good app for syncing your Shopify feed to Google Merchant Centre. It's easy to use and allows you to have more flexibility with your product listings. I had a few problems setting up the feed at the start but the AdNabu team were very helpful and provided excellent customer support via their chat, email and even zoom! I would recommend this if you are selling to multiple countries and want to manage your feed effectively.

icimall

Professional and great support team! Much appreciated for the close attention to solve my problem via Zoom meeting, LIVE chat, and several quick replied mail. Thanks for "Sonal", "Sampy", and "Shubham" for their efforts and involvement in fixing the problem. So I highly recommend if you want to extend to international markets. Anyhow, it will be great if the app. can automatically sync opt-out google and update feed to Merchant Center after the products were newly added or removed to/from Shopify.