4.8

Merchants highly value this app for its flexibility, user-friendly interface, and AI-powered optimization tools. They appreciate the total control over product feeds, automated management, and bulk editing capabilities. The AI tool, which analyzes product data and suggests improvements, is a standout feature. Detailed analytics and performance insights are also offered, aiding in tracking campaign success. The support team is praised for their quick responses and expertise. Many see this app as a game changer, boosting traffic, sales, and visibility on Google.

January 30, 2024

its very good and effective

Da Fresh Print
Bulgaria
6 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied February 1, 2024

Dear Da Fresh Print admin & team,

I'm delighted to find your ratings for our app. If you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out at support@adnabu.com. Your feedback means a lot, and we're here to help you succeed with your Google Shopping feed. Happy selling! 🚀🌟

February 19, 2024

Goood app solved everything.

Alt Til Sæsonen
Denmark
14 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied February 21, 2024

Dear Kristian,

I'm glad to hear that our Nabu for Google Shopping feed has been helpful for you! If you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out on the existing email thread. All the necessary help is extended to you from my side. Your feedback is valuable, and I'm here to help with any future queries.

January 12, 2024

Great support from Ashwitha! We got the multi language feed sorted out with her help.

Paddlespot.de
Sweden
7 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied January 16, 2024

Dear Paddlespot.de admin & team,

Many thanks for your valuable review of our app. It means a lot to us. Good to know that you are happy with the support we have provided you. I really appreciate the same on behalf of the entire team taking your valuable time to write a review for us.

We're always here to address any concerns or answer any questions. Happy to help you.

AdNabu Team.

April 10, 2024

good support

dangarden
Sweden
2 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied April 12, 2024

Dear Dima,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a glowing review! We are absolutely thrilled to hear about your amazing experience with our app services.

Our team is dedicated to providing the highest level of professionalism and efficiency, and it's fantastic to know that we have exceeded your expectations. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we will continue to work hard to maintain the high standards you've come to expect from AdNabu.

Thanks again for choosing us!

February 8, 2024

Didn't workout for our Store. Support takes too long to respond.

Hair Color USA
2 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied February 15, 2024

Dear Nick,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on our support services. We're sorry to hear your experience didn't meet your expectations, particularly with our response times.

While we've consistently aimed to provide prompt and attentive support, we acknowledge there may have been instances where we fell short. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and are actively working to improve our processes.

Considering the positive experiences you've had overall, we kindly ask you to reconsider your review. Your updated feedback would not only reflect the quality support we strive for but also help us enhance our services for you and other customers.

Thank you for your feedback and the opportunity to serve you. We're committed to regaining your trust and exceeding your expectations.

April 10, 2024

L'application de flux multilingue Google Shopping la plus ergonomique et la plus intuitive. Je recommande à 100% et le support client est top !

GARBELLE
France
About 2 hours using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied April 12, 2024

Cher administrateur et équipe de GARBELLE,

Merci beaucoup pour votre recommandation et d'avoir pris le temps de partager vos commentaires ! Je suis ravi de savoir que vous trouvez l'application ergonomique et intuitive. Chez AdNabu, je m'efforce de garantir que notre application de flux Nabu pour Google Shopping répond aux besoins de notre clientèle diversifiée avec une facilité d'utilisation et une assistance efficace. C'est formidable de savoir que notre équipe du service client a répondu à vos attentes.

N'oubliez pas que je suis là pour répondre à toutes vos questions ou pour vous fournir une assistance supplémentaire pour vous aider à tirer le meilleur parti de notre application. Merci d'avoir choisi notre application et j'ai hâte de continuer à soutenir la croissance de votre entreprise. Bonne vente! 🚀🌟

Merci encore.

Cordialement,
Équipe AdNabu

Edited February 26, 2024

I am extremely pleased with the app; it's only been 30 minutes since I started using it. The simplicity of operation and the bulk editing capabilities with AI features are truly revolutionary for small businesses like mine that are just getting started.

I encountered an initial setup issue, swiftly resolved by the exceptional Nabu team. I am thoroughly pleased and highly recommend this app for anyone aiming to display their store listings on Google, the largest search engine. I am happy to give a 5 star rating to Nabu app on Shopify.

Edit - I am thrilled with the app's performance. I'd like to mention that I faced an issue, and the support team, particularly Neha Singh, responded promptly and provided valuable assistance. I truly value their help and support.

DipaliZ
3 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 20, 2023

Dear DipaliZ admin & team,

December 11, 2023

good app to manage Google merchant well, but there are still functions to add and others to improve.
Especially if you have a catalog full of products, several countries in which to sell and multiple languages, the operations to be carried out are many and cumbersome.
For example, if you make a change to a Shopify product, then you have to manually update each individual country.

Edmo
Italy
26 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied December 12, 2023

Dear Edmo admin & team,

Many thanks for your valuable review of our app. It means a lot to us. I really appreciate the same on behalf of the entire team taking your valuable time to write a review for us.

We're always here to address any concerns or answer any questions. I will definitely pass this information on to our developer team.

Thank you for choosing our app. We look forward to serving you in the future.!

AdNabu Team.

November 15, 2023

The app is easy to use, enables variants for multiple countries and multiple languages, and supports manual batch changes. It can also be updated automatically. Also, the app will synchronize GMC warnings and can be changed from within the app.
What's more, you can find their online customer service at any time without fear of not knowing how to operate it. Even if the online customer service is not online, they will contact you by email.

Geeksoutfit
3 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 16, 2023

Dear Geeksoutfit Admin & Team,

Firstly, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on the services we have rendered. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we are delighted that we were able to assist you during your time of need.

Please be assured that we are committed to continuously improving our services and meeting your expectations. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and we will strive to ensure that we consistently deliver exceptional service in the future as well.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback.

Neha Singh

April 23, 2024

Very effective tool for Shopify store owners

Happisoul
6 minutes using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied April 25, 2024

Dear Happisoul admin & team,

I'm delighted to find your ratings for our app. If you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out at support@adnabu.com. Your feedback means a lot, and we're here to help you succeed with your e-commerce. Happy selling! 🚀🌟