App for Google Shopping Feed

App for Google Shopping Feed

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Feed & Google Merchant Center Setup for Google Ads

Ghama Health

I have been using this app. for a while now and found it very useful; it has helped me fix all issues I was having with Google product feed; since I start using this app, I had a 1000% increase in sales. The staff has been a great help, understanding and attentive to my need, also guided me on all the critical facts about the google shopping feed. Highly recommended :)

Petcrew®

Great and fast support. Backend is clear and easy to use. I can highly recommend this App! And if you use it the right way, it will function as expected. :-) My false was i had a second App, with the same features, installed.

RF

This is good app i do not use much but i like the support. It is good app for google shopping while use it

Eicholtz Sports

I have used this app in the last year and it has helped my business grow. This is a must app for any new website owner.

Shopsdee

การเริ่มต้นใหม่เป็นเรื่องที่ดีแอปนี้ก็เช่ฯกั เป็นผู้ช่วยที่สุดยอดมากในการใช้งานและไม่จำกัดประเทศโหลดเร็ว

frisqie

The easiest one (and, most affordable, I think) to use and got almost all listings approved quickly.

DiscountShop

This app solved our problem within seconds which we couldn't solve for several days. It allows you to edit metadata for variants -- a feature which is surprisingly missing from Shopify's core functionality and cannot be done without an app.
Support from AdNabu was outstanding! They were prompt and clear with responses to any queries.

Myclusiv

Im very happy using this app! The customer Service is very good! Many thanks to Sonal for her fast and friendly help! :-)

Big Ben Supplies

A good app, however it would benefit from multi-currency capabilities including the ability to override the price with rules (multiply/add/divide/subtract) and rounding rules. It would also be useful to be able to use rules to set custom labels.

September 9, 2020

Hi

Thanks for your review.

We cannot offer you the multi-currency capabilities inside our app as Google needs to see the same price on your site as well when it crawls the webpages. We are thinking of integrating with third-party apps that offer multi-currency capabilities as they would be better suited to changing currency on your site.

Kindly email us at support@adnabu.com for creating a rule. We can help you with this via feed rules

Update: We now support multi-currencies :)

Simply You Cosmetics Ltd.

Really good app. Can't recommend enough, been trying for a year to get on Google Feed and they managed it in a couple of weeks. Excellent. Thank you.