App for Google Shopping Feed

App for Google Shopping Feed

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Feed & Google Merchant Center Setup for Google Ads

Shop Web

Really great app and help. I need help in suspension of Google Shopping merchant account and their agent did a great help for me. Thanks

July 27, 2020

Your amazing review regarding our app and support is much appreciated. Thanks again. :)

Tucker - Fantasy Gifts

Really great app, does what it says, allows you to fine tune your submissions to improve your score and excellent customer support

July 27, 2020

It is nice to find out that you like the many features of our app. Many thanks for your 5-star review. :)

Smart Pet Devices

Sincere support staff who genuinely want to help. Appreciate your help In sorting out structured data problems with my Shopify store.

July 15, 2020

Hi Guys

I am sad you had a bad experience with us. Our customer support team will reach out to you to fix the problem for you.

Please note that compare at price will be pushed to Google feed as the price and the price from Shopify will be pushed as sale price. This is in accordance with Google's policy for them to show Shopping ads with both the prices. You must have seen ads where a crossed-out price and actual price is shown. This is a feature and not a bug. :(

Interior Dream

Easy to set up with other familiar apps from them. Nice ecosystem. Awesome support! Would recommend :)

July 27, 2020

Hi again, I am writing in to say that your amazing 5-star reviews for our apps have been very much helpful so far. Many thanks for your trust in AdNabu. :)

Joy Values

if I knew this app is excited before I wouldn't use the old one very professional app take out all the hustle with a wonderful foundation for the merchant to work efficiently iv been facing an issue when I want to open new websites with this app my issues went to zero I highly recommend anybody looking for professional app to use this one, and what are amazing that the team of developers listens to the needs and willing to add it in the near future well done guys keep the good work up

DONATO GOODS™

The Google Shopping feed makes much easier to have products organised and listed on Google as Google can be pretty complicated. In addition, customer support is excellent. The lady and the gentleman I talked to on Zoom were very friendly, patient and helpful. 5 stars are well deserved. Thank you!

Future Youth LED

Very easy to use and great customer service. I had some questions regarding my Google disapproved my add and the support team was able to answer them within minutes through the support chat. Great service and great product.

INOMEGA

I'm using this app since a month now and I didn't have any problem. The process of having Product accepted by Google is very smooth. Very easy even when it is the first time you go on Google

STAUBER Best

Using this app has so far been really clear and helpful. I hope to use this constantly on new products that we roll out.

BlazingBull

Outstanding customer service. Google had been causing me some issues. Salil was accommodating and made calls with myself to solve the issue. Even after I had to cancel three times due to unforeseen circumstances Salil was polite and patient.

Thank you again Salil and the rest of your team.

I highly recommend this App!!