App for Google Shopping Feed

App for Google Shopping Feed

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Feed & Google Merchant Center Setup for Google Ads

COFFEE KHATZ

Very easy to setup and use. So far so good. Great for any small business starting up. I just hope its also going to drive customers to my store

June 4, 2020

Thanks. I wish your feed is super ready for your campaigns.

Henry Harrison - For Men

Easy to use and integrate across Google in one place. Highly recommend if you do not want to hire some freelancers to onboard all the data.

June 4, 2020

Hey, it is nice to find out that our app is meeting your requirements. Many Thanks.

FORTUNE WONDER

I am using this app. It really makes everything work so much easier. It is unblocking all the hardships and hurdles of synchronizing shopify with google shopping. And their services are excellent. They resolve issues for you almost instantly. And they are free!

June 4, 2020

Hi, Your kind words are highly appreciated. I wish you to get a great shopping feed experience going forward.

EC WITCH

Good so far, still working my way around integration. A 1 man Army and still learning to understand. Lol

Free Soul Bracelets

This app is amazing. It has really helped me to get a better score on Google with all my products. Customer service is incredible too. Thanks Salil for all your help!!

Trendsoholic

I used this app to get my products listed in Google shopping, faced some disapprovals. Straight away scheduled a call with developers of this app to help me out made some changes. Will update the revies once i see an approval of my products. Thank You

homedesirer

This app is fantastic and saved me a lot of time in setup my Google merchant account with all my products. The support is super, I had problems with my products feed disapproved by Google Merchant Center, I reached out to Salil Panikkaveetil and the next day he set up a Zoom call with me to share my screen and he walked me through at correct all of my issues. He was very perlite and knowledgeable! End of Story!!

MASTER CRAFTSMANSHIP

Best app for me! I tried some other apps and this app works the best. Customer support is very helpful for setting!

RAUGEE Official Website

very nice app.it is good and easy to using.thank you i will keep to use this.strongly recommend!!!!!

madcashmere

This app feed data to Google Shop with absolute ease. Also it shows a score for each product, this feature shows you how to improve your products keywords so you appear on more search results. Strongly recommend!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12