App for Google Shopping Feed

App for Google Shopping Feed

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Feed & Google Merchant Center Setup for Google Ads

EC WITCH

Good so far, still working my way around integration. A 1 man Army and still learning to understand. Lol

Free Soul Bracelets

This app is amazing. It has really helped me to get a better score on Google with all my products. Customer service is incredible too. Thanks Salil for all your help!!

Trendsoholic

I used this app to get my products listed in Google shopping, faced some disapprovals. Straight away scheduled a call with developers of this app to help me out made some changes. Will update the revies once i see an approval of my products. Thank You

homedesirer

This app is fantastic and saved me a lot of time in setup my Google merchant account with all my products. The support is super, I had problems with my products feed disapproved by Google Merchant Center, I reached out to Salil Panikkaveetil and the next day he set up a Zoom call with me to share my screen and he walked me through at correct all of my issues. He was very perlite and knowledgeable! End of Story!!

MASTER CRAFTSMANSHIP

Best app for me! I tried some other apps and this app works the best. Customer support is very helpful for setting!

RAUGEE Official Website

very nice app.it is good and easy to using.thank you i will keep to use this.strongly recommend!!!!!

madcashmere

This app feed data to Google Shop with absolute ease. Also it shows a score for each product, this feature shows you how to improve your products keywords so you appear on more search results. Strongly recommend!

The Ideal Sunday

Very intuitive app and super easy to use. They make simple recommendations to optimise your google feed. The support from Salil was great - He knows what he's talking about. Highly recommend.

Best Global Price

Super simple to set-up and use. Fast answers to my questions. Keep up the good work, You'll love'it once you use'it.

Collection20202

very fast response conversation and helpful customer service> love this app, fixed all my Marchant account's issues.