App for Google Shopping Feed

App for Google Shopping Feed

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Feed & Google Merchant Center Setup for Google Ads

Best Paint By Number Kits

This app was very easy to install.
After a request to have the installation to check, I had a response with a few minutes and the call within 12 hours.
Great service and support from the team !

Hobbymate Hobby

It's really bad I have to leave this app negative feedback, the app does not work as described or as expect. It will not update the products feed very well, it does add feed, though. When I contact online customer service, or send email to support, they just provide an expert phone number, and ask to contact expert, but no reply your question directly, or solve your problem in email or live chat.

June 6, 2020

Hi

Your questions were slightly advanced and our customer support executives did not know the answer right away. Sorry about that. We ask you to get on a call so that our experts can answer your queries.

HYGIENE IS SIMPLE

I am starting to get the hang of this, I like this because this is easy and understandable to use. Thank You. I have my products listed and I have no complaints either.

NaturalKirei

Great experience with this app and the customer service is amazing! I'm really glad I founded it. Thanks!

Nordic Labels

This app started to work immediately for our store. Very pleased with the results and easy to use. Highly recommended. Sampy was super helpful and always available.

June 5, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing this review.

Diligence1International

A must have app if your online store is having difficulties with google shopping feeds! This has become an important app for our online store.

June 5, 2020

We are glad that you like our app. Thank you for the review.

Our Wish Deals

I tried a few others before coming across this one. And I have to say it is simple and easy to understand and use. I like the fact that the app shows me how I can improve my listing for better visibility in Google.

The support is also very good. The team is knowledgeable and helpful.

I look forward to their integration for Bing Shopping Feed.

June 3, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Olive Oil Divine LLC

This app does exactly what it says it will do. Tech support is always there and very helpful. Thanks for making it easier to sell on Google!

May 28, 2020

Thanks for your kind words. It is nice to know that the app is meeting your requirements.

AISHAWORDROBE

I used this app, its good to handle and good customer support. I recommended to all for google shopping feed

May 28, 2020

Many Thanks. Nice to hear that you have liked the interface and the support.

thankubody

I used this app to improve my feed for google shopping. I like that you can get a score to see where you need to improve your feed for a better shopping experience on google. I had a couple of questions setting it up that I sent through to AdNabu and they got back to me within a day which was great!

May 28, 2020

Hey, It's great to find out that you have liked the "score system" for the products. I wish you continue to have a great shopping feed experience.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13