4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its simplicity, bulk editing, and AI optimization features. It offers control over product feeds in the Google Merchant Center with an intuitive setup. The AI tool analyzes product data and suggests improvements, leading to increased store visits and improved Google Shopping rankings. The app syncs seamlessly with Google Merchant Center, eliminating manual uploads. Support is praised for quick and effective problem-solving.

September 1, 2023

I’m so happy that Priya from AdNabu helped me to better understand the app today. My score for google has gone up 100 points now. I highly recommend this app to run google campaigns.

Luv Jazury “Beautiful Nail Colors”
5 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied September 4, 2023

Dear Luv,

I am incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave such a fantastic review for our app. I appreciate you, on behalf of the entire team, for being our customer and helping share the word about us.

I am glad to know that you are finding the app functionalities & also the app helpful support enough. We are always happy to help our customers. All the necessary support via emails, live chat, outbound phone calls, and the scheduled Zoom/Google Meet calls are always available from our team. Happy to help you.

Thank you for choosing us!
Regards

September 12, 2023

Ad Nabu makes it easy to manage google feed for hundreds of products.

EnerHealth Botanicals
Over 2 years using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied September 14, 2023

Dear EnerHealth Botanicals​ admin & team,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're delighted to hear that you find Ad Nabu helpful in managing your Google feed for many products.

Our team has worked hard to create a user-friendly platform that simplifies the process of product feed management. We understand the challenges of handling numerous products and are committed to providing solutions that streamline your workflow and save you time.

Thank you again for choosing Ad Nabu, and we look forward to continuing to meet your product feed management needs.

Regards

July 4, 2023

I am not the best person to review as I haven't set up my Google ads properly to actually use this service properly. I have been on a chat with Neha though today, and Neha and the team are currently checking my Google ads account to find out where the problem is, absolutely brilliant customer service and advising, hugely patient with a noob like myself, I really appreciated all the help I received just now and I am looking forward to their email tomorrow about my google ads :)

EBdrops
3 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied July 4, 2023

Dear EBdrops Admin & Team,

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on the services we have rendered. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we are delighted that we were able to assist you during your time of need.

Please be assured that we are committed to continuously improving our services and meeting your expectations. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and we will strive to ensure that we consistently deliver exceptional service in the future as well.

I will check your account thoroughly and help you with the necessary recommendations.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback.

Neha Singh

March 7, 2024

tiendamq.com
Colombia
6 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied March 10, 2024

Dear tiendamq.com admin & team,

I'm delighted to find your ratings for our app. If you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out at support@adnabu.com. Your feedback means a lot, and we're here to help you succeed with your Google Shopping feed. Happy selling! 🚀🌟

Thanks again.

Shubham

June 19, 2023

The team did a very thorough job getting us set up and were helpful at synching our reviews as well, which was a plus. Super happy with their work ethic and attention to detail.

Bushel & Peck Books
4 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied June 20, 2023

Dear David,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are thrilled to hear that our team provided you with thorough assistance during the setup process.

Your compliments regarding our work ethic and attention to detail mean a lot to us. We strive to maintain high standards and deliver excellent service to all our users. It is rewarding to see that our efforts have resulted in your satisfaction.

Once again, thank you for your kind words and for choosing the Google Shopping Feed app by AdNabu. We look forward to continuing to serve you and provide you with the best experience possible.

Best regards,
AdNabu Team

June 20, 2023

Amazing app with great support.Ashwitha helped me a lot with feed issue, would highly recommend the app

Forever 21 UAE
United Arab Emirates
Almost 2 years using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied June 20, 2023

Dear Kinnari,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a good experience with our app and that our support team.

At AdNabu, we strive to provide a seamless and user-friendly experience for all our users, and it's fantastic to know that we have succeeded in doing so for you. Glad that I'm able to address your concerns effectively.

If you have any further questions, concerns, or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're here to assist you every step of the way and continuously improve our app based on user feedback.

Once again, thank you for choosing us and sharing your wonderful experience with us. We're grateful to have you as a valued user and look forward to serving you even better in the future.

Best regards,
Ashwitha A.

August 16, 2023

nice app, quite simple and customer service really reactive
i recommand this app for any google feed work!

MISS-SEA
France
About 1 year using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied August 17, 2023

Dear MISS-SEA admin & team,

I'm so grateful for your kind words. We appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience with our app and support. We are always happy to help our customers.

If you need further assistance, please let us know via live chat or email us at support@adnabu.com.

Ashwitha A.
AdNabu Team

October 6, 2023

Super helpful with their support and if you have any trouble connecting products to google - this is your go-to app!

Praeline
2 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied October 9, 2023

Dear Tiffany,

Many thanks for your valuable review of our app. It means a lot to us. I really appreciate the same on behalf of the entire team taking your valuable time to write a review for us.

We're always here to address any concerns or answer any questions. Happy to help you.

Ashwitha A
AdNabu Team,

September 5, 2023

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and efficient setup, which simplifies Google shopping feed creation and Google Ads campaign management. The customer support team is often commended for their quick response and expertise.

Dream Mat Australia
7 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied September 7, 2023

Dear Dream Mat Australia Admin & Team,

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback.

Neha Singh

Edited November 14, 2023

Perfect great support thank you very much

Wall Art Galeria
Spain
3 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 16, 2023

Hello Peiter,

Thank you for your amazing review! We appreciate your support and are happy to hear that you find our app functionalities and support helpful. Our team is always available to assist you via multiple channels like emails, live chat, phone calls and video calls. Thank you for choosing us!

Best Regards