4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its simplicity, bulk editing, and AI optimization features. It offers control over product feeds in the Google Merchant Center with an intuitive setup. The AI tool analyzes product data and suggests improvements, leading to increased store visits and improved Google Shopping rankings. The app syncs seamlessly with Google Merchant Center, eliminating manual uploads. Support is praised for quick and effective problem-solving.

September 5, 2023

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and efficient setup, which simplifies Google shopping feed creation and Google Ads campaign management. The customer support team is often commended for their quick response and expertise.

Dream Mat Australia
7 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied September 7, 2023

Dear Dream Mat Australia Admin & Team,

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on the services we have rendered. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we are delighted that we were able to assist you during your time of need.

Please be assured that we are committed to continuously improving our services and meeting your expectations. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and we will strive to ensure that we consistently deliver exceptional service in the future as well.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback.

August 4, 2023

I was editing my Google feed directly, but this app is more granular, easy-to-use & support has been very good/knowledgable.

doingly
4 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied August 7, 2023

Dear Dennis,

I am incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave such a fantastic review for our app. I really appreciate you, on behalf of the entire team, for being our customer and helping to share the word about us.

I am glad to know that you are finding the app functionalities & also the app helpful support enough. We are always happy to help our customers. All the necessary support via emails, live chat, outbound phone calls, and the scheduled Zoom/Google Meet calls are always available from our team. Happy to help you.

Thank you for choosing us!

August 24, 2023

So far it seems really easy and exactly what I was looking for. This can be a daunting process, so having a streamlined app to help is great!

Grunge Girl Designs
3 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied August 26, 2023

Dear, Grunge Girl Designs admin & team,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! I am pleased to hear that our Nabu for Google Shopping feed app meets your expectations and provides a streamlined solution for your needs. I understand that the process can be challenging, and I am glad our app is making it easier for you.

Should you have any questions or if there's anything you'd like to discuss further, please don't hesitate to reach out. I am here to support you every step of the way.

I wish you continued success with your Google Shopping endeavors!

Shubham

June 30, 2023

I very recently downloaded and started using Nabu for Google Shopping Feed and was surprised positively to be contacted almost immediately by their help center to see if they could help me and to suggest to have a GoogleMeet to explain what the application could do for me.
I had this very interesting call with 2 persons of their team and feel like this company is REALLY trying to help their clients.
Great job. Thanks Priya.

HELLO FRIEND PERU
Peru
About 2 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied June 30, 2023

Dear Geert,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!

We appreciate your kind words and recognition of our efforts to assist and guide our clients. It's our genuine intention to ensure that you have a thorough understanding of our application's capabilities and how it can benefit your business.

If you ever have further questions or need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help you succeed and make the most of your Google Shopping Feed.

Once again, thank you for your trust in AdNabu. We truly appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to serve you.

Best regards,

October 3, 2023

I am a new merchant , I am finding Nabu to be a great product , I love the AI feature . I used the chat feature today and spoke to Priya , she was amazing . She helped me to understand what I needed to do to change my google listings to achieve success. Thank you Priya !!

ZenDiffusers.com.au
30 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied October 4, 2023

Dear ZenDiffusers.com.au admin & team,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback about Nabu! We are thrilled that you are finding our product a valuable asset for your business as a new merchant. Your success is our priority, and we are delighted you appreciate the AI features we offer.

It's fantastic to hear that you had a positive experience with our chat feature and I was able to assist you effectively. If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way as you work towards success with your Google listings.

Once again, thank you for choosing Nabu, and we look forward to continuing to support your business's growth.

Best Regards

December 16, 2023

Great support and response time.

Peepul Tree
India
18 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied December 18, 2023

Dear Peepul Tree Admin & Team,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are absolutely thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our app services.

Our team is dedicated to providing the highest level of professionalism and efficiency, and it's fantastic to know that we have exceeded your expectations. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we will continue to work hard to maintain the high standards you've come to expect from AdNabu.

Thanks again for choosing us!

August 8, 2023

I'm using this app now for about a year and really like it. Great app and fast and helpful support! Thank you very much!!!

MONTENY
Germany
9 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied August 9, 2023

Dear, MONTENY admin & team,

First of all, many thanks for your valuable review of our app. Thanks for your kind words about our support. I really appreciate the same on behalf of the entire team. I'm glad that you are happy with the support we have provided you.

We're always here to address any concerns or answer any questions. Happy to help you.

Thanks for being a loyal, long-term customer!

Ashwitha A
AdNabu Team

July 17, 2023

Really good app!! Makes reaching the target audience easy. I really enjoy using this extetion so much. Would definitely reccomend.

Swirly Showerhead
South Africa
10 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied July 20, 2023

Dear Swirly Showerhead admin & team,

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that you find Nabu for Google Shopping feed app good and that it has made reaching your target audience easy. We're delighted that you enjoy using our extension so much!

Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we genuinely appreciate your support. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or need assistance. We're here to help you maximize the benefits of our app.

Thank you again for choosing Nabu for Google Shopping feed.

Shubham

December 6, 2023

Great thank you

ZippyRider.com
About 2 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied December 8, 2023

Dear ZippyRider.com Admin & Team,

Thanks again for choosing us!

October 19, 2023

Fantastic app and the service is even better

Babysupermarket
Over 2 years using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied October 21, 2023

Dear Philip,

Many thanks for your valuable review of our app. It means a lot to us. I really appreciate the same on behalf of the entire team taking your valuable time to write a review for us.

Ashwitha A