4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its simplicity, bulk editing, and AI optimization features. It offers control over product feeds in the Google Merchant Center with an intuitive setup. The AI tool analyzes product data and suggests improvements, leading to increased store visits and improved Google Shopping rankings. The app syncs seamlessly with Google Merchant Center, eliminating manual uploads. Support is praised for quick and effective problem-solving.

April 3, 2024

100% a difference maker for my business - our products are now visible on Google and starting to sell.

Easy to use - plenty of info given on how to improve your google rankings.

Match it with your Google Smart campaigns and the sales will roll in.

UKASSNI
5 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied April 4, 2024

Dear UKASSNI Admin & Team,

First of all, many thanks for your kind words about our app services. That is highly appreciated on behalf of the entire team. It's great to know that we could be of assistance during your need.

You should always feel free to write to us at support@adnabu.com or start a new chat in case of any further queries. We will be more than happy to help you out.

Thank you for choosing us!

Neha Singh

March 15, 2024

My account was not compatible at first and they assisted me in the best way possible. That has always explained to me what the next word is and how they were getting it sorted for me.
Thank you very much for your clear information and your help. I look forward to working with your app from now on.

Mrchlabel
Netherlands
3 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied March 17, 2024

Dear Mrchlabel admin & team,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a glowing review! We are absolutely thrilled to hear about your amazing experience with our app services.

Our team is dedicated to providing the highest level of professionalism and efficiency, and it's fantastic to know that we have exceeded your expectations. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we will continue to work hard to maintain the high standards you've come to expect from AdNabu.

February 25, 2024

New to this but it has been great. Gives you insight and feedback that I didn't even know about. Product details are spot on now.

Divot Society Golf
30 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied February 26, 2024

Dear Andrew,

I'm delighted to hear that Nabu for Google Shopping feed has provided valuable insights and improved your product details. If you have any questions or need further guidance as you explore the app, feel free to ask. I'm here to help ensure you have a great experience.

Your feedback means a lot, and I'm here to help you succeed with your Google Shopping feed. Happy selling! 🚀🌟

Thanks again.

Shubham

February 26, 2024

Thank you for your kind and quick help installing the application in the first steps. This is a big help in the beginning. The answer is always quick, kind, and helpful.

természet egészsége
Hungary
3 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied February 28, 2024

Dear Marek,

March 12, 2024

Hello! I would like to share my feedback about my experience with Nabu for Google Feed. I was assisted by Ashwitha, who was incredibly helpful and efficient in answering my questions and providing support. Her assistance was exceptional and made my experience with the app much more positive. Thank you, Ashwitha, for your excellent service!

PrintInStyle
Japan
About 1 month using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied March 13, 2024

Dear Akira,

April 3, 2024

A truly quality application, a marvel of technology, where everything has been thought out for us.

Costumes Club
Türkiye
22 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied April 5, 2024

Dear Costumes Club admin and team,

February 27, 2024

The tool gives instant and more succinct information around Google Merchant center product uploads.The team has also been really helpful around all issues including policy issues we've faced and has offered to deep dive even further into our issues.

Bonnie Baby
11 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied February 28, 2024

Dear Bonnie Baby Admin & Team,

First of all, many thanks for your amazing review of our app and kind words about our team. That is highly appreciated on behalf of the entire team. It's great to know that we could be of assistance during your need.

Thank you for choosing us!

Neha Singh

January 31, 2024

Wonderful app! This basically takes control of your Google shopping feed (and really any other feed you have) to help streamline improvements to products and campaigns. While I don't understand all the details behind how it all works cohesively (I do recommend adding their Google Pixel app), I have noticed a difference in my online conversions since I started with them. A shoutout to Priya who assisted me with my feed and helping me understand some of the basics related to my campaigns. She was very helpful, kind and patient! Thank you!

Happy Hounds Pet Supply
18 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied February 2, 2024

Dear Julie,

I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for the wonderful review you left for our app. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for choosing our app and for recommending it to others.

I'm thrilled to hear that you find our customer support helpful. Our team is always available to assist you through various channels such as emails, live chat, outbound phone calls, and scheduled Zoom/Google Meet calls. We're committed to providing the best possible support to our customers.

Thank you once again for choosing our app and for your kind words.

Best Regards,
Priya Singh
Team Adnabu

April 23, 2024

Very effective tool for Shopify store owners

Happisoul
19 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied April 25, 2024

Dear Happisoul admin & team,

I'm delighted to find your ratings for our app. If you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out at support@adnabu.com. Your feedback means a lot, and we're here to help you succeed with your e-commerce. Happy selling! 🚀🌟

Thanks again.

Shubham

March 7, 2024

My experience with Nabu with Ashwitha A was excellent. She was extremely helpful and patient with my questions. She explained the Nabu app to me not only thoroughly and succinctly, but also simply in a way for me to understand much better. Also, she answered all of my questions so I understood everything much better. She was very professional and was great at the entire session. She was probably the best customer service person I have every spoken to!

Thank you again and would highly recommend!

PowderLA