4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its flexibility and user-friendly interface, allowing complete control over product representation in the Google Merchant Center. They value its extensive customization options, AI-powered optimization tool, and insightful product feed performance data. Many praise its efficient setup and quick, expert customer support. It's highly recommended for automating and optimizing product feed management, enhancing Google Ads performance, and ensuring consistency across all markets.

November 13, 2023

very good support....

Vitali-Chi - Here To Heal
3 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 16, 2023

Hello Allen,

I am incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave such an amazing review for our app. I really appreciate you, on behalf of the entire team, for being our customer and helping to share the word about us.

I am glad to know that you are finding the app functionalities & also the app support useful enough. We are always happy to help our customers. All the necessary support via emails, live chat, outbound phone calls, and the scheduled Zoom/Google Meet calls are always available from our team. Happy to help you.

Thank you for choosing us!

Best Regards.
Priya Singh

October 3, 2023

I am a new merchant , I am finding Nabu to be a great product , I love the AI feature . I used the chat feature today and spoke to Priya , she was amazing . She helped me to understand what I needed to do to change my google listings to achieve success. Thank you Priya !!

ZenDiffusers.com.au
30 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied October 4, 2023

Dear ZenDiffusers.com.au admin & team,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback about Nabu! We are thrilled that you are finding our product a valuable asset for your business as a new merchant. Your success is our priority, and we are delighted you appreciate the AI features we offer.

It's fantastic to hear that you had a positive experience with our chat feature and I was able to assist you effectively. If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way as you work towards success with your Google listings.

Once again, thank you for choosing Nabu, and we look forward to continuing to support your business's growth.

Best Regards

November 28, 2023

je suis novice et cette application est génial ca m'a permis de mieux comprendre mon site et google je la recommande

elayaboutique
France
12 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 30, 2023

Cher administrateur et équipe d'elayaboutique,

Je suis ravi d'apprendre que le flux Nabu pour Google Shopping vous a été utile en tant qu'utilisateur novice. Comprendre votre site et naviguer sur Google peut en effet être une courbe d'apprentissage, et je suis heureux que notre application ait contribué à votre compréhension.

Si jamais vous avez d'autres questions ou avez besoin d'aide supplémentaire pendant que vous continuez à utiliser Nabu, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter à support@adnabu.com. Je suis là pour vous accompagner dans votre voyage.

Merci d'avoir recommandé Nabu et bonne chance avec votre boutique Shopify!

Merci encore.

Cordialement,
Équipe AdNabu

November 20, 2023

App molto utile e intuitiva, ho risolto tutti i problemi dei miei feed sia nazionale che internazionali, ottimizzando tutto e migliorando il traffico , le vendite e il posizionamento, assistenza molto presente e reattivo, grazie dall’ Italia

Salumeria Toscana
Italy
4 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 22, 2023

Caro Alessandro,

Mille grazie per la tua preziosa recensione della nostra app. Significa molto per noi. Apprezzo davvero lo stesso da parte di tutto il team che ha dedicato il tuo prezioso tempo a scrivere una recensione per noi.

Siamo sempre qui per risolvere qualsiasi dubbio o rispondere a qualsiasi domanda. Felice di aiutarti.

Grazie,

PHILATOM
7 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied February 1, 2024

Dear PHILATOM admin & team,

I'm delighted to find your ratings for our app. If you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out at support@adnabu.com. Your feedback means a lot, and we're here to help you succeed with your Google Shopping feed. Happy selling! 🚀🌟

Thanks again.

Warm Regards,

Edited November 14, 2023

Perfect great support thank you very much

Wall Art Galeria
Spain
2 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 16, 2023

Hello Peiter,

Thank you for your amazing review! We appreciate your support and are happy to hear that you find our app functionalities and support helpful. Our team is always available to assist you via multiple channels like emails, live chat, phone calls and video calls. Thank you for choosing us!

Best Regards
Priya Singh
Team Adnabu

September 12, 2023

Ad Nabu makes it easy to manage google feed for hundreds of products.

EnerHealth Botanicals
Over 2 years using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied September 14, 2023

Dear EnerHealth Botanicals​ admin & team,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're delighted to hear that you find Ad Nabu helpful in managing your Google feed for many products.

Our team has worked hard to create a user-friendly platform that simplifies the process of product feed management. We understand the challenges of handling numerous products and are committed to providing solutions that streamline your workflow and save you time.

Thank you again for choosing Ad Nabu, and we look forward to continuing to meet your product feed management needs.

Regards

January 31, 2024

the best

my pet beauty
Israel
3 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied February 1, 2024

Dear my pet beauty Admin & Team,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are absolutely thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our app services.

Our team is dedicated to providing the highest level of professionalism and efficiency, and it's fantastic to know that we have exceeded your expectations. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we will continue to work hard to maintain the high standards you've come to expect from AdNabu.

Thanks again for choosing us!

Warm Regards,
Neha Singh

January 15, 2024

Excelente app , solucionou todos minhas duvidas e resolveu tudo que eu precisava. Recomendo com certeza.

Women's Gallery8
Brazil
1 day using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied January 17, 2024

Prezada administradora e equipe da Women's Gallery8,

Fico muito feliz em saber que você achou nosso aplicativo excelente e que atendeu a todas as suas dúvidas e necessidades. Sua recomendação significa muito. Se você tiver mais dúvidas ou se precisar de ajuda com mais alguma coisa, sinta-se à vontade para entrar em contato. Estou aqui para ajudar.

Obrigado por escolher o Nabu para o feed do Google Shopping! Venda feliz! 🚀🌟

Atenciosamente,
Equipe AdNabu

September 1, 2023

I’m so happy that Priya from AdNabu helped me to better understand the app today. My score for google has gone up 100 points now. I highly recommend this app to run google campaigns.

Luv Jazury “Beautiful Nail Colors”
5 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied September 4, 2023

Dear Luv,

I am incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave such a fantastic review for our app. I appreciate you, on behalf of the entire team, for being our customer and helping share the word about us.

I am glad to know that you are finding the app functionalities & also the app helpful support enough. We are always happy to help our customers. All the necessary support via emails, live chat, outbound phone calls, and the scheduled Zoom/Google Meet calls are always available from our team. Happy to help you.

Thank you for choosing us!
Regards