4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its simplicity, bulk editing, and AI optimization features. It offers control over product feeds in the Google Merchant Center with an intuitive setup. The AI tool analyzes product data and suggests improvements, leading to increased store visits and improved Google Shopping rankings. The app syncs seamlessly with Google Merchant Center, eliminating manual uploads. Support is praised for quick and effective problem-solving.

December 21, 2023

My Store
Israel
About 1 month using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied December 25, 2023

Dear My Store admin & team,

I'm delighted to find your ratings for our app. If you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out at support@adnabu.com. Your feedback means a lot, and we're here to help you succeed with your Google Shopping feed. Happy selling! 🚀🌟

December 30, 2023

India
6 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 2, 2023

Dear Renu,

Thank you so much for giving your rating to our app. The entire team is grateful to you. You can always write to me at support@adnabu.com whenever you require any further assistance.

Happy to help you.

Greece
7 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied October 22, 2023

Dear Theo, Avgerinos Pharmacy admin & team,

I'm delighted to find your ratings for our app. If you ever have more questions or need assistance, please write back on the existing email thread, and I will get back to you. Your feedback means a lot, and we're here to help you succeed with your Google Shopping feed. Happy selling! 🚀🌟

October 31, 2023

Joli Joli Jewellery
22 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 2, 2023

Dear Joli Joli Jewellery team,

I am thrilled to see your positive ratings for our app. If you have any further questions or require assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us at support@adnabu.com. Your feedback is valuable to us. We wish you all the best in your selling endeavors! 🚀🌟

Thank you once again.