4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, AI-powered optimization tools, and seamless Google Merchant Center syncing. It's praised for automating and optimizing product feed management, offering flexibility and control over product listings. The app supports all Shopify markets and provides valuable performance insights. Its customer support is noted for being prompt and helpful. Merchants report improved conversions and value the bulk editing, data validation, and error reporting features.

January 9, 2024

Sehr gute app

inNexhale
Germany
25 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied January 11, 2024

Dear inNexhale admin & team,

Many thanks for your valuable review of our app. It means a lot to us. I really appreciate the same on behalf of the entire team taking your valuable time to write a review for us.

We're always here to address any concerns or answer any questions. Happy to help you.

Thank you for choosing our app. We look forward to serving you in the future.!

Ashwitha A.
AdNabu Team.

October 6, 2023

Super helpful with their support and if you have any trouble connecting products to google - this is your go-to app!

Praeline
2 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied October 9, 2023

Dear Tiffany,

Ashwitha A
AdNabu Team,

November 28, 2023

je suis novice et cette application est génial ca m'a permis de mieux comprendre mon site et google je la recommande

elayaboutique
France
12 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 30, 2023

Cher administrateur et équipe d'elayaboutique,

Je suis ravi d'apprendre que le flux Nabu pour Google Shopping vous a été utile en tant qu'utilisateur novice. Comprendre votre site et naviguer sur Google peut en effet être une courbe d'apprentissage, et je suis heureux que notre application ait contribué à votre compréhension.

Si jamais vous avez d'autres questions ou avez besoin d'aide supplémentaire pendant que vous continuez à utiliser Nabu, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter à support@adnabu.com. Je suis là pour vous accompagner dans votre voyage.

Merci d'avoir recommandé Nabu et bonne chance avec votre boutique Shopify!

Merci encore.

Cordialement,
Équipe AdNabu

May 4, 2023

As an online store owner, I've tried multiple Shopify apps to help me manage my Google Ads campaigns. However, none have been as effective as AD NABU. This app has transformed my Google Ads experience, simplifying the process and delivering outstanding results.

The user interface is incredibly intuitive, making it easy to navigate and manage campaigns, even for someone new to Google Ads. The app takes care of generating the product data feed for Google Merchant Center, ensuring all product details are accurate and up-to-date. It has also helped me create highly targeted and optimized campaigns that reach the right audience, ultimately increasing my store's visibility and sales.

The Beard Struggle
3 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied May 4, 2023

Dear Faiysal,

I am incredibly grateful for your fantastic review of our app. I appreciate you, on behalf of the entire team, for showing trust in the AdNabu app. I am sure our app's features, benefits, etc., will be of great use to you.

I have also written a detailed email to you about the other queries that we earlier discussed. Let's work on them and I am waiting for you to revert on this. All the necessary help is always extended to you from my side.

Thanks again.

Warm Regards,

November 13, 2023

very good support....

Vitali-Chi - Here To Heal
3 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 16, 2023

Hello Allen,

I am incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave such an amazing review for our app. I really appreciate you, on behalf of the entire team, for being our customer and helping to share the word about us.

I am glad to know that you are finding the app functionalities & also the app support useful enough. We are always happy to help our customers. All the necessary support via emails, live chat, outbound phone calls, and the scheduled Zoom/Google Meet calls are always available from our team. Happy to help you.

Thank you for choosing us!

Best Regards.
Priya Singh

September 12, 2023

Ad Nabu makes it easy to manage google feed for hundreds of products.

EnerHealth Botanicals
Over 2 years using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied September 14, 2023

Dear EnerHealth Botanicals​ admin & team,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're delighted to hear that you find Ad Nabu helpful in managing your Google feed for many products.

Our team has worked hard to create a user-friendly platform that simplifies the process of product feed management. We understand the challenges of handling numerous products and are committed to providing solutions that streamline your workflow and save you time.

Thank you again for choosing Ad Nabu, and we look forward to continuing to meet your product feed management needs.

Regards

March 7, 2024

tiendamq.com
Colombia
6 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied March 10, 2024

Dear tiendamq.com admin & team,

I'm delighted to find your ratings for our app. If you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out at support@adnabu.com. Your feedback means a lot, and we're here to help you succeed with your Google Shopping feed. Happy selling! 🚀🌟

Thanks again.

Warm Regards,

October 3, 2023

I am a new merchant , I am finding Nabu to be a great product , I love the AI feature . I used the chat feature today and spoke to Priya , she was amazing . She helped me to understand what I needed to do to change my google listings to achieve success. Thank you Priya !!

ZenDiffusers.com.au
30 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied October 4, 2023

Dear ZenDiffusers.com.au admin & team,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback about Nabu! We are thrilled that you are finding our product a valuable asset for your business as a new merchant. Your success is our priority, and we are delighted you appreciate the AI features we offer.

It's fantastic to hear that you had a positive experience with our chat feature and I was able to assist you effectively. If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way as you work towards success with your Google listings.

Once again, thank you for choosing Nabu, and we look forward to continuing to support your business's growth.

Best Regards

November 20, 2023

App molto utile e intuitiva, ho risolto tutti i problemi dei miei feed sia nazionale che internazionali, ottimizzando tutto e migliorando il traffico , le vendite e il posizionamento, assistenza molto presente e reattivo, grazie dall’ Italia

Salumeria Toscana
Italy
4 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 22, 2023

Caro Alessandro,

Mille grazie per la tua preziosa recensione della nostra app. Significa molto per noi. Apprezzo davvero lo stesso da parte di tutto il team che ha dedicato il tuo prezioso tempo a scrivere una recensione per noi.

Siamo sempre qui per risolvere qualsiasi dubbio o rispondere a qualsiasi domanda. Felice di aiutarti.

Grazie,
Ashwitha A.
Squadra AdNabu.

September 1, 2023

I’m so happy that Priya from AdNabu helped me to better understand the app today. My score for google has gone up 100 points now. I highly recommend this app to run google campaigns.

Luv Jazury “Beautiful Nail Colors”
5 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied September 4, 2023

Dear Luv,

I am incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave such a fantastic review for our app. I appreciate you, on behalf of the entire team, for being our customer and helping share the word about us.

I am glad to know that you are finding the app functionalities & also the app helpful support enough. We are always happy to help our customers. All the necessary support via emails, live chat, outbound phone calls, and the scheduled Zoom/Google Meet calls are always available from our team. Happy to help you.

Thank you for choosing us!
Regards