Google Tag Manager App

Google Tag Manager App | Reviews

by Virk Investments I, LLC

Google Tag Manager for your store with full Data Layer support

The Velvet Bow

I am new to this app. The devs have done what the app is supposed to do. But the thing I want to highlight is that they are trying to do much more and help troubleshoot customers with other problems. I hope ever app has this customer service in Shopify. Great work guys, hope you the best!!

Wooden Cork

Rob's rapid response and amazing support truly make this one of the best app experiences I have had on Shopify. Rob went above and beyond to resolve GTM setup for us free of charge which was a constant issue for our store.

BottleBuzz

Rob was able to solve our Google issues within minutes. App and support are top notch. I cannot thank him enough for getting our GTM all setup correctly.

Made Terra

Rob helped me one-on-one and fixed every issue on my Shopify! He is so amazing, Best customer support I've seen before!
This app is my highest recommendation for anyone - who is want to setup google tag manager!

Icey-Tek USA LLC

The customer support is the gold in this app. Rob Edlin worked with me one-on-one to correctly set up and fine-tune our various tracking pixels and coding using Google Tag Manager. Epitomy of professionalism and customer service. This app and more importantly the people behind it get my highest recommendation.

K2xLabs Pet Health

I have to echo some of the other reviewers here - Rob bent over backwards to help install the app, helping with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager (installed quite a few tags and triggers), and the Shopify store itself. Great customer service!

Mami Wata - UK DEVELOPMENT

Really great app. Super efficient install and really helpful support. Thoroughly recommend this app.

Shed Choice

The best support that I have ever experienced on Shopify. Rob is my hero. He saved my store, as the old app that I installed just ruined my theme and tags, and those developers didn't respond at all.

Rob just resolved all my issues, and he supported me in all steps.

Thanks for your great support.

The Silver Line Store

Hands down best support I have received for an app this cheap - I would recommend 100% as the best solution to deal with all your shopify tracking needs.

Rubypeach

Super helpful support went above and beyond just helping me install the app. They also helped with custom coding. This is the best solution for implementing Google Tag Manager on a Shopify store.

Previous 1