Google Customer Reviews

Google Customer Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

Cards for Keeping

Really helpful and responsive customer service. Be careful to check your spam email folder for message replies. Satisfied customer.

Rennie Tool Company

I couldn't work out how to install the software, when I asked them they did it for me straight away. Excellent customer service. Thanks

The Rescue Kit Company

Really excited for this app. Easy to install, I had a few issues on my end, and the customer service was outstanding. Quick and effective response. Milan, out of kindness, even helped me with an issue that ended up being unrelated to the app install. Just fantastic. -cofounder of The Rescue Kit Company www.therescuekitco.com @therescuekitco

iPadestock

Great app ! very good support ! I highly recommend it . It worth the price. Thank you very much and very happy

Unique Kitchens & Bathrooms

This app is exactly what I've been looking for. After months of struggling to integrate the google reviews opt in this app did it in one simple go. Really quick to respond when I needed them, thanks for making life easier :)

Beauty Store Online

Milan was really helpful, did follow up and gave us lots of content and advice on resolving our issue. Many thanks!

BK Variety Market

I just added this app to my store and requested assistance to ensure I didn't have anything set incorrectly. The speed and kindness of the support was awesome! I am sure that the $25 fee is going to bring much more value than it costs over time!

Ridgedale Orchard & Vineyard

This app works great and was up and running very fast. I had questions about the setup and their team responded very quickly. I really appreciate their super customer service.

Style n Craft

I have installed this app to get Google Seller Ratings. The installation was simple and straightforward. Milan was the support agent who walked me through the process. Now I have to wait till 100 reviews are collected to be able to turn the badge on so as to show the ratings. There is also no way to know when the ratings will reach 100. One has to keep checking. Both these points are pretty weird on part of Google.

UV-Blocker

I installed this APP to get more Google Reviews and the Support Staff were very helpful and responded fast. Thanks Guys!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20