Google Customer Reviews

Google Customer Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

SnipersEdgeHockey.com

Great app, works well. Customer service is great, Bijal was very helpful.

If you need assistance getting the seller ratings to work use this app.

oak&pearlclothingco

This app made it beyond easy to get google reviews set up in my store www.oakandpearl.com ! The customer service is also amazing when I had some issues come up. Thank you so much!

Herbaland Naturals Inc. | Canada

Good app! It's helping us to gather customers' reviews on Google. It's not invasive and has a good approach.

Mymagic10

I’m new in online store , they are really helpful and answers all my question , I trust them and I’m suggesting you .

The Tea Spot

Amazing app. It made it very easy to set up the Shopify integration of our Google Customer Reviews, with a seamless transition from our previous cart integration in our merchant account. Their support team was incredibly helpful and quick to respond to questions.

TestYourWill

Great service and support. Lately, I had an issue with Google Merchant and asked for help.
The team gave me a quick response to this problem and helped by fixing it for me.
Many thanks for that!

Property for under 40s

This is a good app. The support service in particular is really good. Very responsive and helpful. Would recommend

Goodwin Smith

Great app. Communication was excellent from the team. Set up was very quick. Would definitely recommend. Having reviews will definitely help sell through and it's even more beneficial being on Google.

COCO GMBH

I was long searching for this no longer pay expensive fees to trusted shops and all this rating platforms who will only keep my ratings if i pay the fees. even the free support who helped me to install the app in our shop was great. i recommend this app.

The Streaming Guys

Super easy and fast to install this app and be up and running. The support was also amazing - super fast. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15