Google Customer Reviews

Google Customer Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

Curry People

One of those days :( This app is not useful unless you know exactly how to set up a google merchant center. Once you have done that, the script that you need is provided by merchant center. So, after I worked through all of that, I felt scammed. I paid 25$ upfront and than ended up using the script. If you are working through merchant center and google reviews integration Set up google merchants account(open and link account to shopify) -> I used a app the set up google merchant center feed (it is shopify free app) -> then go Merchant Center -> Customer Reviews(on the left) -> Program setup -> You can probably get shopify support to help you modify the script, it could change overtime but the script below works right now -> copy and paste the modified script into shopify -> setting -> checkout -> additional script.

<script src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js?onload=renderOptIn" async defer></script>

<script> window.renderOptIn = function() { window.gapi.load('surveyoptin', function() {

} </script>

Earpeace1

The app is great, it works perfectly, no issues at all. What separates this app from others is the level of service that Amit provides. He us SUPER responsive and always very keen to help. He goes WAY beyond in assisting his clients - he should be charging 5x for his services, but this is why you see so many positive reviews for his work. There are far too few people like Amit in business today, so as far as we're concerned he has a client for life. Thanks for a great product and an even better service-minded approach to your business!

Gosport Nz

Great App and very helpful for our shop!

Xune

Bottom line is that this app doesn't work for me, and I have given the developer over 25 days to fix it.

Google Merchant Centre has not shown any survey's offered or opted into, since January 2018.

I gave the developer the chance to fix it (on the 20th March), he asked for store access finally on 25h March. He asked for Google Merchant Centre access on the 27th March, and I chased for a response on 29th March.

Now finally on the 16th April, I have given up waiting and removed his access to Google Merchant Centre. No additional updates, no response, no request for more time, no solutions, still no fix.

Interestingly enough, after checking another app I have installed by this same developer, the Bing Feed app also shows no clicks in the dashboard after being installed in February. It's a shame as I had high hopes for these two apps :(

Absurd Ink

This app was a breeze to set up! Had Google Customer Reviews up and running in just a couple of minutes after installing the app.

Amztee

Very useful application, saved a lot of time

Pensxpress

Great app + great customer service. Can't go wrong.

Chic Teak

App was very easy to install and set up. Support was also prompt and helpful.

Kam Snaps

WORTH IT! I had been wanting to implement Google Customer Reviews but didn't really know how to do it myself. This app made it so easy!

I've had it for about 3 months.

Do note: the badge doesn't show up on organic google searches. Only if you have a sponsored ad (which we don't). So it's kind of useless as far as searches go for us.

Also note: the badge doesn't currently show up on mobile devices. I think this is more of a Google thing rather than specific to this app.

Also: it takes about a week for the reviews to sync to Google. So you may have received a review on 1-1, according to the app, yet it may not show up on your badge until around 1-10.

Best of all is that the customer service has been excellent. Amit has responded to all questions within a day. Highly recommend.

Pedchem

I have had this app for 2weeks. The customer is ask if they will accept a google review. The request for review is never sent to the customer. My web team has made repeated request for assistance and guidance. The support team tells my web team it takes about a week for the review to be sent. It’s been 2 weeks and none of my customers have received any request for review. I have 500 products on my site. I do 250K a year on Shopify. Thank God they only took me for 25 dollars UPDATE: As of Mach 6 2014. I have received 2 reviews in the last 3 days I personally had 6 family members that went onto my site and bought a mouse trap each. All 6 requested reviews at checkout. All were done on the same day. I have move from one star to two start based on the fact that I can confirm that 6 opted in for review and only 2 received them

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9