Google Customer Reviews

Google Customer Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

Lavishly Furnished

I had an issue with the code because of the theme I was using but the great customer service and support I received from them was priceless. The whole process was simple and the staff is responsive and professional. I would highly recommend

Piccolo's Gastronomia Italiana

Great customer service! Easy app setup will definitely recommend for anyone who wants to add google reviews to site.

Direct Suspensions

Helpful and quick customer service to get me up and running on the site. Very happy with the app performance!

Legends Football Shirts

The app works great, and the support team helped set everything up for us which was great.

We would highly recommend!

Sensory Owl

Very good communication and help at every level. They have helped me with something I made myself but shouldn't. Milan Vaghela has removed even tho this was not his problem. Thank you.
www.sensoryowl.co.uk

Paris Truck Co

We just installed the app on 3 different websites and received immediate technical support during the process. Thanks guys!

EIGSHOW Beauty

Incredibly quick service and really helpful with integrating into my store. I highly recommend for adding google reviews

Licence To Quilt

Amazing service, Bijal was very good and patient with me. I strongly recommend this app! Fast, easy and very professional.

The Hippie House

Easy app - runs smoothly. Bijal has also provided exceptional support for this and his other apps. Highly recommend!

Thenetjeweler

The app "Google Customer Reviews" doesn't work, we 've been expecting to see our business 106 google reviews linked to the website, asked for a refund, sorry not worth the money :( Still waiting for customer support replay.

February 12, 2020

With this response, I would like to educate other merchants too, Any reviews collected by any other source not covered in the list on this URL(https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/190657?hl=en) will not be accepted by Google. In your case, you wanted to connect your Local Business reviews with the Online Seller Rating program of "Google Customer Reviews".

When you asked for the refund, without any other question, we had approved it. All we need is, app must be uninstalled. http://bit.ly/37pVb9L

We already had approved the refund request around 11 hours ago and within 12 hours of your request. Kindly look at the screenshot.

But, instead of removing the app and letting us know, you preferred to write the review. That too after the gap of 10 hrs from the time we had accepted the refund request. http://bit.ly/2SAIC6i