Google Customer Reviews

Google Customer Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

Paris Truck Co

We just installed the app on 3 different websites and received immediate technical support during the process. Thanks guys!

EIGSHOW Beauty

Incredibly quick service and really helpful with integrating into my store. I highly recommend for adding google reviews

Licence To Quilt

Amazing service, Bijal was very good and patient with me. I strongly recommend this app! Fast, easy and very professional.

The Hippie House

Easy app - runs smoothly. Bijal has also provided exceptional support for this and his other apps. Highly recommend!

Thenetjeweler

The app "Google Customer Reviews" doesn't work, we 've been expecting to see our business 106 google reviews linked to the website, asked for a refund, sorry not worth the money :( Still waiting for customer support replay.

February 12, 2020

With this response, I would like to educate other merchants too, Any reviews collected by any other source not covered in the list on this URL(https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/190657?hl=en) will not be accepted by Google. In your case, you wanted to connect your Local Business reviews with the Online Seller Rating program of "Google Customer Reviews".

When you asked for the refund, without any other question, we had approved it. All we need is, app must be uninstalled. http://bit.ly/37pVb9L

We already had approved the refund request around 11 hours ago and within 12 hours of your request. Kindly look at the screenshot.

But, instead of removing the app and letting us know, you preferred to write the review. That too after the gap of 10 hrs from the time we had accepted the refund request. http://bit.ly/2SAIC6i

Kentaur Australia

Used to start getting Google reviews on our store. Great customer service with the install, and any other questions we had!

Elevated Faith

Super quality product along with amazing customer service. I couldn't recommend this app enough, very simple to set up and functions perfectly with my store.

Ruby Group

I used this to help set up google reviews for our store. App developers couldn't have been more helpful on this app and others. Huge thank you to the team and would recommend to anyone.

Bs Electric Goodies

Great customer service, always happy to help and setup the app itself!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enterprise Resale

Very quick to respond to my questions. App is working great! Thank you to Google Customer Reviews!!