Google Customer Reviews

Google Customer Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

Xune

Bottom line is that this app doesn't work for me, and I have given the developer over 25 days to fix it.

Google Merchant Centre has not shown any survey's offered or opted into, since January 2018.

I gave the developer the chance to fix it (on the 20th March), he asked for store access finally on 25h March. He asked for Google Merchant Centre access on the 27th March, and I chased for a response on 29th March.

Now finally on the 16th April, I have given up waiting and removed his access to Google Merchant Centre. No additional updates, no response, no request for more time, no solutions, still no fix.

Interestingly enough, after checking another app I have installed by this same developer, the Bing Feed app also shows no clicks in the dashboard after being installed in February. It's a shame as I had high hopes for these two apps :(

Absurd Ink

This app was a breeze to set up! Had Google Customer Reviews up and running in just a couple of minutes after installing the app.

Amztee

Very useful application, saved a lot of time

Pensxpress

Great app + great customer service. Can't go wrong.

Chic Teak

App was very easy to install and set up. Support was also prompt and helpful.

Kam Snaps

WORTH IT! I had been wanting to implement Google Customer Reviews but didn't really know how to do it myself. This app made it so easy!

I've had it for about 3 months.

Do note: the badge doesn't show up on organic google searches. Only if you have a sponsored ad (which we don't). So it's kind of useless as far as searches go for us.

Also note: the badge doesn't currently show up on mobile devices. I think this is more of a Google thing rather than specific to this app.

Also: it takes about a week for the reviews to sync to Google. So you may have received a review on 1-1, according to the app, yet it may not show up on your badge until around 1-10.

Best of all is that the customer service has been excellent. Amit has responded to all questions within a day. Highly recommend.

Pedchem

I have had this app for 2weeks. The customer is ask if they will accept a google review. The request for review is never sent to the customer. My web team has made repeated request for assistance and guidance. The support team tells my web team it takes about a week for the review to be sent. It’s been 2 weeks and none of my customers have received any request for review. I have 500 products on my site. I do 250K a year on Shopify. Thank God they only took me for 25 dollars
UPDATE: As of Mach 6 2014. I have received 2 reviews in the last 3 days I personally had 6 family members that went onto my site and bought a mouse trap each. All 6 requested reviews at checkout. All were done on the same day.
I have move from one star to two start based on the fact that I can confirm that 6 opted in for review and only 2 received them

Decor And More Store

Not easy to install if you don't know anything about coding... in the end the app support team logged in from our website and were very helpful in doing it for us.
Now just to wait to see if it's working or not :-)

Square Up Fashions

Needed to get some google review for my business and I found out I could do the google opt in, couldn’t figure it out on my own, I think the low one time fee is well worth what I’ll get out of it!
Thanks for making this app!
Install was super easy and quick.
Good, quick customer support!

Btrdirect

Really easy to set up using the info Amit provides. We had two sites sorted within 10 minutes. As always with his apps Amit is always on hand to help if required