Google Customer Reviews

Google Customer Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Easiest Integration and Ultimate Support for the Program

Buddhapants 2

Not sure on this app, Been waiting for a month for it to be setup.

Jemkim

Must have app for the site. It works great on our Shopify Plus platform.

Thanks.

JemJem.com

Bear Mattress

Highly recommend. App and Service has been nothing short of top notch. App works perfectly. We had Amit help us install the code both initially for GTS and recently for the upgrade and it was done super fast with no issues. Thanks!

Ninebot Store

This app did not work on our site. We had it for several months but no reviews were submitted to google. It could be because google recently have charged their review policy and now does all directly. Glad if this app worked with others but for us it was waste of money and time.

Jck Trend

it's useless. No google review connected and received.

Reptileslounge

Appears to be working on my store -- look forward to seeing the Google Customer Reviews come in. https://reptileslounge.com

Woodies

I guess it's working. I don't really know until Google approves my store, but the support is outstanding. Amit is very responsive, polite, and helpful. I'm looking forward to seeing the badge on my store. https://Woodies.com

Hyburst

Didn't work for us at all. Was not happy with the app. Nice app owner and available, but I couldn't get it to work properly.

Urbanindustrystore

Super easy to install and does the job! Great app

Decadent Decaf Coffee Co

Excellent support from Amit. Good app. If you like high quality Swiss Water Decaf coffee, then please visit Decadent Decaf Coffee Company.