GovX ID Exclusive Discounts

GovX ID Exclusive Discounts

by GovX

Launch military & first responder discounts on your store

The Badge Life

Highly recommend it! It works well, Jessica from support went above and beyond to make sure everything was working properly. She even followed up with me a few days later just to double-check. For a FREE app, their customer service is superb. I am not techy and she was able to implement the code for me.

Anyone that offers discounts to our brave men and women should use this app. Thank you again!

Sea State Coffee

This app is great! An awesome way to provide a discount to those who have served or are currently serving.

Turtle Beach® US

One of the easiest integrations I've done with Shopify. Also, one of the best and most responsive support teams I've worked with. We hit a snag due to some code we added on our site and they were able to solve it for us quickly. Not only was it easy to get live- we've seen a nice increase in sales since implementing it! I highly recommend this app.

Legend's Creek Farm

Excellent app! We were so glad to find this and the best part is that is verifies the military service for us and removed any awkwardness of asking customers to prove their service.

Two Step Performance

Does everything it is supposed to do. Makes our vendors happy because they know the discounts are verified and legitimate. Customers are enjoying the opportunity to save.

GiftPros.com

Not sure if the program increased my overall profit. But It's great for customers who are in the military, I just hope these guys refer our website to other members.

Grill Your Ass Off

This is the best and most streamline app for military and first responder validation! Plus it's hard to beat free.

LALO USA

This app literally "does the homework" for us, saving time and energy that we can use in other ways to help grow our brand. Integrates seamlessly and knowing that it is from GovX, allows for assured piece of mind. We recommend GovX ID for any business, small or large requiring verification.

6AM RUN

Helps us close sales that insure the first responders are rewarded for their amazing service to us all!

Flag & Anthem

Luckily we found out about GovX ID right before we about to sign on with another company that provided military discounts. There was a long and confusing process to work with this company and it was pricey. GovX ID was super easy to set up and it is also super easy to use! We were up and running in minutes!

Having a full-time discount like this makes my job so much easier and makes our customers happy! Definitely recommend!

Previous 1 3