4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient verification of military personnel, first responders, and teachers for discounts, leading to increased sales and audience reach. It's easy to install and integrates seamlessly with existing websites. The support team is praised for their quick and helpful responses. Merchants also value the app's reliable performance and automation of the discount process, as well as its role in promoting their support for service members.

January 17, 2024

5/5 stars! Was having some problems with the install but the support team came to my rescue and rapidly fixed my issues. Great way to easily add mil/first responder discounts to your page.

Wilderness Resource
About 3 hours using the app
October 2, 2023

We love the GOVX app! We have a lot of gov, military, first responders and veterans, and they love the app too. We'd been just taking people's word for it that they were military or veterans etc, but having a mechanism to verify gives us a lot of confidence we're not being taken advantage of. The GOVX marketplace has also been very helpful for us driving additional sales.

GoDark Bags
About 1 month using the app
January 14, 2024

Great initiative to supporting our active duty militares and veterans. 10+

AMAZON FACTORY
17 days using the app
December 4, 2023

Tana in Tech support was very helpful!

Sawtooth Apparel
4 days using the app
October 11, 2023

Fantastic app and even better service. The app integrated easily with my 2.0 theme, and their tech support answered my questions quickly. I was up and running in no time.

CALI Strong
4 days using the app
September 15, 2023

Really happy with the app and support I received. The app does exactly what I want.
Support was quick to help me get things looking the way I wanted, thank you!

FlyWell
9 days using the app
July 21, 2023

With a brick & mortar, it's always easy to check a military ID for validity during a transaction. But when doing business online, we were told by a Military Officer that requesting copies of military IDs to verify service was not allowed. So we needed to find a solution - GovX ID.

Not only did it give us the opportunity to easily offer military discounts so we could in some additional way say "thank you for your service," but it also boosted our business. So thanks GovX ID, and a personal thank you to all the service members that keep us safe!

DungeonBeds :::: Built Tough to Play Hard
About 1 year using the app
July 15, 2023

The best service verification app out there! GovX has done an amazing job building a community out of their service member users as well as the stores that provide discounts. We get invites for promotions and events they do all the time. Lots of ways to get involved and promote your business. All around a great app, great community and awesome support staff.

Jacob Bromwell
About 1 year using the app
July 19, 2023

Super easy and convenient deployment. As a company that does business with many military and first responders, it makes it very easy to offer discounts to these individuals in a simple, verified process. Has helped us convert many sales.

Grey Man Gear
Over 2 years using the app
June 29, 2023

Super helpful support. I needed help figuring out why my logo wouldn’t load after years of using. Also needed to stop discount items from allowing an additional code- the instructions were so clear and accurate, I fixed the issue in minutes from sending a help request. Thank you to the rep (Jessica)!

Papers by Jessica Ann