GovX ID Exclusive Discounts

Price: Free
Rating (5)
Developer
December 17, 2022

I just wanna thank Melissa from GovX, she recruited my Company and made the integration extremely simple. As a Veteran myself, I am excited to be a part of GovX and hope our little Company "sdfirebrigade.com" will have many years of success with this new endeavor.

SD Fire Brigade
Time spent using app: 8 days
December 13, 2022

GovX is simple to use as a retailer, and simple to use for our customers. A win-win situation. Some of the other solutions we reviewed were costly and didn't provide any additional service or convenience to our GovX type of customers that warranted the costs.

Wilcox Boots
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 12, 2022

Super easy to install, setup, and then to use. and the support was great! very responsive and helpful

Went
Time spent using app: 7 days
December 7, 2022

Jessica Milligan was very helpful in making sure we were squared away with the correct discounts and when the special promotion of an extra % off for a certain period of time. She also reached back out to make sure that we had corrected it back after the promotion was over. Very helpful, kind, and quick responses.

Mason Brothers Footwear & Apparel
December 6, 2022

A great way to give our discounts to the military without having to do the extra work of verifying. easy to install and works great

Pandemonium Millinery Faux Fur Boutique made in Seattle WA USA
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
December 6, 2022

GovX takes all the verification work off the store owner so you can be sure the discount goes to a deserving customer. I believe it’s important to give back to those that serve and this app makes its so easy to do. Highly recommended!

3 Kings (3K)
December 5, 2022

Took awhile for customer service to reply between emails/fix an issue, but overall friendly and great app

Driven Nutrition
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 21, 2022

The fast and excellent customer service is the best part of this app. Functionally, it does exactly what it needs to do and does it for a reasonable cost.

Cusa Tea & Coffee
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 17, 2022

Great customer service—everyone has been very prompt and helpful with any questions we've had about implementation and use of the app.

Matador
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 16, 2022

I needed a way to verify military and first responder status to offer discounts, and this app works perfectly. I’ve used GovX for over a decade, so being able to use a trusted name is awesome. Thanks GovX!

Ardent Patriot Apparel Co.