GovX ID Exclusive Discounts

Launch military and first responder discounts on your store

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Forward Notion, LLC

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app. It does exactly what we need it to do with an "easy to use" interface and easy installation.

NNI Fitness

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have had this app up and running for over a year now on my store. Absolutely love the service they provide because we need to give our Military and LE the discounts they deserve. This service helps us do exactly that.

Three Mutts Custom Leather

Signed up with GovX app this year to better verify and track military and first responder discounts. The app was easy to set up and support was able to fill a request to assist with specific placement of the button so it was more visible during checkout. A+ product and support, highly recommend the GovX app!

LactiGo

The app is simple to install and use, and has been very helpful in providing discounts to military and first responders!

FrenchPressCoffee.com

Great app for a great cause! We do appreciate first responders and milatary. They keep us safe and love to help with anything we can.

Hobby Addicts

Works flawlessly and was easy to install. Can't beat the fact that its free and helps support our military and healthcare workers!

23Vitals

Time spent using app About 1 year

Grateful for this app and the team behind it... Quick and easy installation. 19 of our new customers have been able to save. Thanks for making this available. -TJ3

Gun Monkey Coffee Company

Time spent using app About 1 year

An amazing app, I have been using it for about a year now, no issues at all, easy to install. I recommend this app.

Aventon Bikes

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The GOVX team are true advocates for Military and First responders and have built an incredibly valuable and useful app!

ALL AMERICAN GRIT

I am using this app and love offering a discount, plus access to the marketplace is great. Recently I have been dealing with a duplication of reporting invoicing - but Kevin from GOVX support has been great on communicating the issue and working on a fix.

May 9, 2022

Thanks for the feedback! First of all, let me assure you that you are not being double-charged. The issue you're referencing is a reporting glitch on the current billing period detail. We are working to fix this issue asap and I can assure you the billing at the end of the month will not include any duplicate charges. We really apologize for any worry this has caused!