GovX ID Exclusive Discounts

GovX ID Exclusive Discounts

by GovX

Launch military and first responder discounts on your store

August Uncommon Tea

GovXID is great! It's free, easy to install, unobtrusive, and does exactly what you need it to do if you want to offer a discount to first responders.

Born Primitive

The GovX ID app was extremely easy to integrate and has been very beneficial to our company and our customers!

Fish 419 Performance Gear

We've used this App since last Fall. Implementation was fairly easy and deployment was a breeze. I just checked our stats the App has resulted in 16 Orders over the last 90-days. We're a fairly new store, so those numbers are great for a Free App. Will continue to leverage as we build our customer base. Highly recommend to EVERY store!

Dale Pro Audio

This app has allowed us to offer discounts to government workers, the military, and first responders. The app works great, and we're proud to help those who serve all of us.

Mission Mercantile

Patriotism and supporting our military, first responders and their families is core to our mission and a big deal to us. GovX ID has worked perfectly and enabled us to show our deep appreciation every day. Many thanks!

Floorzz

The GovX ID app has worked flawlessly ever since we installed it on Floorzz.com. We love to support our military and first responders so this was a no brainer to include on our website. Thanks for creating such a great app!!!

SuperMom Headquarters

I've had several customers ask whether I offer a military discount. After researching my options, I went with GovX ID, and I'm so glad I did. Initial installation was very easy, and I was able to handle it myself. After adding a few new elements to my site, the button placement was off, but I couldn't figure out how to move it. I emailed GovX ID, and, within a couple hours, they were able to move the button to exactly where I wanted it. My cart looks just how I want it, and my customers will be happy to easily get their discounts.

Just For Fun Flags

I've had lots of people ask me for a military discount and never knew how to because I couldn't verify their status. This app is great. It does all that work for me.

Built NY

App is great and the customer service is even better! Quick responses and easy to work with. I highly recommend this app.

Skida

This app was a great way for us to offer unique discount codes to frontline workers. With our large customer base, it was very helpful to have GovX verify the status of our customers for us. GovX integrated with our website seamlessly and was very easy to set up!