GovX ID Exclusive Discounts

Price: Free
Rating (5)
Developer
August 10, 2022

This app seems to be working great for our customers. We are very happy with the discounts that are provided to our customers.

Crua Outdoors
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 10, 2022

Awesome app! It's made providing a discount to our first responders, teachers, and military really easy. The customer support is great! Would highly recommend.

High Camp Flasks
August 10, 2022

This application was super easy to get started. Seems to be easy for customers to use because I never get emails about them having trouble using the app. Great app for helping people that serve.

GSPEED Chassis
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 21, 2022

We have been very happy with the partnership with GovX. The app integration is incredibly easy, and we like providing a discount for first responders, teachers and military. The team at GovX is very responsive and easy to work with as well.

Rhythm Foods
June 20, 2022

Honoring those who serve is important to us at FORLOH and GovX helped us streamline our "service" discounts into one easy to use verification option. We can quickly adjust discounts for specific campaigns and the team at GovX has been great to work.

FORLOH
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 16, 2022

I really appreciate our partnership with GovX. Their app is easy to set up and integrates seamlessly with my store. I love the fact that their military and first responder verifications are free. The platform we used previous to GovX had verification tiers that got very expensive at scale and just didn't make sense for us. Their customer service has always been kind and very responsive to all of our inquiries. Literally every interaction we've had with them has been positive (big shout out to Jessica Milligan and Gabi Taubman!). Any company looking for this kind of solution should give GovX a shot first. We took a chance on them and they exceeded our expectations.

Alpine Rings
June 16, 2022

This app was super easy to install. We are so happy it allows us to provide a discount to our customers who are first responders and in the military.

RIND Snacks, Inc
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 14, 2022

GovX is just what I was looking for. It's a super easy and effective way for us to offer a military/responder discount to our customers. I would highly recommend it!

Coopers Bay Outdoors
Time spent using app: 29 days
June 7, 2022

This app helps me market my military jewelry to government employees. It's easy to install, and works very well.

Sports Jewelry Super Store
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 5, 2022

GovX makes it easy for us to support our military, veterans, and first responders by easily offering them exclusive discounts. It's easy to install, and functions well, and the support staff has been great.

The Wood Bat Factory