4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to offer exclusive discounts to military personnel, first responders, and teachers. They find it easy to install and integrate, with a verification feature ensuring discounts are given to the right customers. The app is praised for its smooth operation, efficient support team, and visibility on a popular website. It automates the discount process, saving time and increasing conversions. Some merchants also value its contribution to community support.

August 13, 2020

This app has been set up for a few months now. The GovX team has been helpful with a couple of issues (one pre setup and another post launch). Our clients have been using it without any problems.

Black Beard Brigade
Almost 4 years using the app
November 20, 2019

This app is great! Installation was a little confusing, but I reached out to the GovX team and they were able to install it within the same day! It's super easy to use and I happy to finally be able to offer a military discount in a sustainable manner. Highly recommend!

Organix Supply Co.
Almost 4 years using the app
April 11, 2023

Great app for our Veterans and first responders. We've been using GovX for over 2 years and have yet any issues.

TOROE Performance Eyewear
Over 3 years using the app
November 18, 2020

I'm a combat vet and I really wanted to be able to offer a discount to fellow vets, along with first responders and active duty. There are some other options out there for verifying the customer, but they cost a lot of money. It's nice that GOVX has extended their verification software to us little guys, at no extra cost. I want to help take care of our veterans in my little way and this app helps me do it. It was pretty seamless with the instal. Their support was quick to help me out. If you're worried about customers using the discount code for items on sale, you can create a collection that grans all products without a compare to price. Make that collection the only collection that works with coupon.

Fish-Field
About 3 years using the app
July 22, 2020

App is great and the customer service is even better! Quick responses and easy to work with. I highly recommend this app.

Built NY
About 3 years using the app
April 11, 2023

Easy to Use. Simple. Reliable.

This app has saved our CSR so much time and came recommended by one of our employees who uses Gov-X.

Volant Performance
November 17, 2022

Great customer service—everyone has been very prompt and helpful with any questions we've had about implementation and use of the app.

Matador
April 27, 2022

Great APP. No better way to help the veteran community. Installed easily, Very easy for our customers to use to unlock discounts. Thank you for your service

LionParts
February 3, 2023

GovX ID is one of the best things I added to my site! Super easy to install and set up. It's made our site visible to more people, helping us grow, while helping others who've served. I definetly recommend adding this app!

Hidden Michigan Monsters
August 31, 2022

If your business is like ours, and providing a discount to LEOs and service members is important, This app is a must! GovX ID take all of the effort out of validating qualifying individuals.

VIKTOS