GovX ID Exclusive Discounts

GovX ID Exclusive Discounts

by GovX

Launch military and first responder discounts on your store

Raptor Fitness Supplier

This app is easy to use for our customers. We have many clients express their gratitude for this option! We love that we are able to offer this to customers hassle free on our end! Customers find it easy to navigate.

VirtualRun

The GovX app was was an easy install and it has worked flawlessly since. The amazing thing is just how much revenue it's bringing to our business. It's safe to say that installing the GovX ID app was the single easiest action that's lead to the largest financial gain for our store. Highly recommend. Plus, they have a great mission that we support.

Branded Bills

Our customers absolutely love the GovX discount, their support team makes install easy and we have a great relationship with the entire platform! Amazing APP!

LetterSeals.com

I began using Govx ID to try to find a low-cost option I could use to recognize our first responder clients. Not only does this appear to work better than the other apps I have tried for this service, but it does not task the merchant with fees or costs.

The Badge Life

Highly recommend it! It works well, Jessica from support went above and beyond to make sure everything was working properly. She even followed up with me a few days later just to double-check. For a FREE app, their customer service is superb. I am not techy and she was able to implement the code for me.

Anyone that offers discounts to our brave men and women should use this app. Thank you again!

Sea State Coffee

This app is great! An awesome way to provide a discount to those who have served or are currently serving.

Turtle Beach® US

One of the easiest integrations I've done with Shopify. Also, one of the best and most responsive support teams I've worked with. We hit a snag due to some code we added on our site and they were able to solve it for us quickly. Not only was it easy to get live- we've seen a nice increase in sales since implementing it! I highly recommend this app.

Legend's Creek Farm

Excellent app! We were so glad to find this and the best part is that is verifies the military service for us and removed any awkwardness of asking customers to prove their service.

Two Step Performance

Does everything it is supposed to do. Makes our vendors happy because they know the discounts are verified and legitimate. Customers are enjoying the opportunity to save.

GiftPros.com

Not sure if the program increased my overall profit. But It's great for customers who are in the military, I just hope these guys refer our website to other members.