Trust badges & icons ‑ Iconito

1000+ Trust badges, Guarantees and Features icons, Highlights

Free plan available

Chavelle Cosmetics

I love this app and it's been a big benefit for our store. I can only recommend Iconito to use it for your own shop.

Emi Perruques

Très bonne application assez complète. Le service client est réactif et disponible. Je recommande...

RecoverFit - Normatec | Hyperice | FireFly

Good app that looks really professional on-site. Easy to use and I would recommend it to other users. Thanks

EcigZoo

Good overall app, easy to install with some good features. It has a huge icon choice with mono or colour, and text can be inserted next to each icon which many other apps cannot do. It installed on the product pages automatically however we needed to contact support as it would not show on homepage. Support acted fast to sort out and now all working. On our 2.0 theme, the block placement could not work with the theme editor (custom.liquid) so that we can drag and move ourselves. Having to code the theme directly is not ideal. I hope they update this aspect to work. Overall recommended for great functionality and support.

Consciously Baby

Beware of downloading this app. Their dev team messed up our live theme and didn't care to fix it. Very unprofessional to make an edit on live theme. An experienced developer would never edit a live theme.

R&R Loja

Great app and support <3 My theme got a bug using the app, but the team support was fast to resolve it!

Focully Eyewear

The application is excellent, and the staff is capable and communicates quickly for any modifications without any financial compensation, thank you and I recommended it.

TULMY

i got an issue with app and i got immediate attention. very responsive and friendly support. i highly recommend it

March 31, 2022

Your satisfaction is our priority ! Thank you for your trust ;)

Bespoke Sofa

It works great and the customer service is super efficient! I couldn't get the icons to show on certain pages and they fixed it in a couple of hours

March 28, 2022

Thank you for your trust ! We'll be always here to help :)

ATLANTI

Super easy to use if you dont have experience with coding, but I wish there were more options for placement without coding. 4/5

March 27, 2022

Hi there,
Thank you for your feedback ! We have some limitations with themes and Shopify api. You can contact our 24/7 Live Chat Support and we'll be more than happy to assist you. We wish you the best for your business my friend 🚀

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8