Trust badges & icons ‑ Iconito

Trust badges & icons ‑ Iconito

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
February 7, 2023

Amazing app! I was looking for an app for the trusted badges and came accros this one on Youtube. I installed it and got amazing help from David from customer service. He did an amazing job, showed me how to place it and listened very carefully to my needs. Thank you so much David for helping me out!!!

luxurydresses
Netherlands
Edited February 7, 2023

Very good app. David from the support helped me within a few minutes and answered all my questions. He is very friendly and has also good tips. The app is very easy to install and there is a lot of choice. The presentation in the shop is very nice. I can recommend this app to everyone.

Shirtsclub.de
February 5, 2023

I’m very happy with my experience. I talked to Patrick, and he gave me a really good service and I will absolutely recommend this app. Thank you!

Pawly
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
February 3, 2023

10/10 so far with free version. When I was having an issue with the manual insertion of code, the support staff were lightning fast to jump right in my store, solve the problem and even share a video explaining how they did it. Thanks David! Now I know how to add HTML snippets manually!!!

Calibré Bay™
Time spent using app: About 11 hours
January 27, 2023

super le service client avec David il nous a aider et nous montrer comment on pourrais faire pour la suite très très bien

Anishopfr.com
France
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
January 27, 2023

David is awesome! Solved all the problems immediately. All the questions are answered during less than 2min.

Thanks!

LEOPOLT & KUCKUCK
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 26, 2023

David's a G, helped me manually place the trust badge icons right under the buy now option as I asked. Easy and Fast!

Recommended!

Active Health Glow
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 26, 2023

david is the best good employe
he helpt me well good person
good job i tust him no problem
topieee

www.miloshop.nl
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
January 25, 2023

David was an amazing help, understood what I wanted and was able to provide a solution. Super helpful , thank you David!

Pinta Yoga
Time spent using app: 8 days
January 23, 2023

top app Very good service. Problem was solved quickly. Special thanks to David who implemented everything in a very short time. Gladly again. Many Thanks

Yoono