Reviews (447)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customizable professional trust icons and payment icons, which can automatically appear on products with specific tags. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, customizability, and positive impact on sales. The app offers a robust free plan and efficient customer support, often providing screen recordings or videos for guidance. It supports multiple languages and allows for the upload of external icons.

September 26, 2023

I have not been able to get a reply from support. I canceled my plan by removing that app as it states on their FAQ section and I STILL GOT CHARGED for two months. I will be contacting Shopify since I need to be reimbursed for those charges. I was on the free plan and I don't get anywhere near 5,000 views anyway so I don't see why I was charged in the first place! Very disappointing. BE WARY.

Jewelry Eye Love
6 months using the app
November 9, 2023

Emailed and sent a message via chat and they don't respond. Terrible customer service.

Crimson and Clover Studio
2 months using the app
April 5, 2022

Beware of downloading this app. Their dev team messed up our live theme and didn't care to fix it. Very unprofessional to make an edit on live theme. An experienced developer would never edit a live theme.

Consciously Baby