Reviews (447)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customizable professional trust icons and payment icons, which can automatically appear on products with specific tags. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, customizability, and positive impact on sales. The app offers a robust free plan and efficient customer support, often providing screen recordings or videos for guidance. It supports multiple languages and allows for the upload of external icons.

May 16, 2024

This is a great app. It has a user-friendly interface with many options to customize to suit your brand and style. Customer service was also great. Patrick answered all my questions and gave good advice where I was able to make an informed decision. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking to improve their store and customer experience.

Tamika Natasha Elegance Boutique
Jamaica
24 days using the app
June 7, 2024

Awesome app and does exactly what it says. I like the customization options available. Arthur was quick to respond and provide support when I had a question. Thanks for the amazing support!

Alcove Collections
15 days using the app
June 7, 2024

I was having an issue with setting up my icons, but patrick was very swift and helped me with it in no time, so would really recommend this app

Helenova Aarhus
15 days using the app
May 27, 2024

david helped me several times and did a very good job. thank you very much :))

REPDOM.DE
Switzerland
About 1 month using the app
April 2, 2024

i had a problem with the icons not showing but i got helped well by David and the problem got fixed right away.

Venetio®
Netherlands
4 months using the app
June 15, 2024

Patrick was really fast and kind, nice person and experience.

Ventilatte
Spain
27 days using the app
April 23, 2024

Without a doubt, this app ranks among the finest I've experienced. It's incredibly intuitive and user-friendly. And let's not overlook David, who graciously assisted me with an inquiry. You're a legend, mate!

Saqani Waka
2 months using the app
July 1, 2024

there customer service is awesome, and the app is also really easy to use

EcoVera
Pakistan
11 days using the app
May 30, 2024

I had some trouble to make it visable, David help me quickly to resolve the problem and now is it up and running on our page!

WECY Sportswear
Sweden
1 day using the app
April 3, 2024

Good app over all David is very helpful helped me with issues i had. Very satisfied with the customer service and went the extra mile to help me with other issues. I reccomend

aerasis