Halloween

Halloween

by Code Black Belt

This Halloween make your store the scariest place to shop!

Highsocietycanine

I installed this Halloween theme app on my store yesterday, and it's really cute!!

Peace Love Hippie Vibes

I absolutely love this app! I would have paid to keep it but whilst it is only a small amount I can't afford it right now however I will definitely be using the Christmas one. It would be great if you could create one for St. Georges Day as you have one for St. Patricks Day. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone with a shopify website

Petland 2

This is such a fun thing to have on your site. we put it on and within hours our customers were talking about it saying how cool and unique it was to see.
fast service made it an easy decision to put on the site.

Tiger Underwear

Easy to install! I requested a modification at 10:00 AM and it was changed by Frank by 10:30 AM. It now looks amazing on my site and all future designs will look correctly on my site because Frank took care of the programming that I was too afraid to touch.
I can't recommend this company enough!
A+ Rating

Orderbuddy Com

We love this app soooooooo much - nothing can be more fun than making a customer smile when they visit your store! Awesome!

Tasty Little Numbers

Just installed and we love it! Such fun! Well done guys! Please can you come up with a Bonfire Night app (5th November in the UK)! Thanks again.... roll on Christmas!

Patchesrus

Bit lame in my opinion, better if
1. you could adjust the spacing to suit each stores header and footer
2. enable / disable music, main elements is fine, what about extra elements in detail, disable the annoying pumpkins for a start
3. pumpkins falling from the sky are fine for some, but for the money i expect witches flying around all over the screen and more detailed selections and cobwebs etc, but most of all would expect the app to solve a problem, this app doesn't do that when you think about what you pay for, its a chunk of change for a very brief use IMO. Just saying. anyway 2 / 5 is a fair rating IMO anything more and your just too high on the initial wow, look closer and you will see its really not worth it.

EDIT: seems like they can alter heading and spacing for you via css so thats a good point, definitely looking forward to more changes and I think a better way of pricing the app, as Im sure many people would pay 20 - 30 bucks if they could buy the app outright or if the app had multiple seasons built in and there was a yearly fee, I dont know but obviously designers need to be paid a profit otherwise whats the point but Im just trying to justify any money for an app that still needs to solve a problem. 3 stars now for the fast response I had from the developer. Keep workin on it guyz

March 29, 2019

[Note: the feature which allows developers to reply to reviews has only been available since March 2019, that's the reason for the late reply]

Thank you for your detailed review and we appreciate your feedback.

We responded to your individual comments and concerns via email. We are sorry that the app and its features did not suite your needs and personal preference.

Since then, we have implemented some updates and improvements to the app. This can be seen in our demo store.

Thank you once again.

Vaping 5

I'm so happy I can decorate my store like I decorate my "real" stores, lol. I think this is very cute, especially love the hanging skelly. Great job. Can't wait for each season to redecorate. what a GREAT IDEA.

Beauty Of Baking

Love this app! I'm a Halloween lover so it makes me happy I can decorate my store!

2 Next