Happy Birthday Email Discounts

Happy Birthday Email Discounts

by Union Works Apps

Build brand loyalty with automated birthday discount rewards

IQ BAR

Great app and great support team. They made us an amazing tag that allowed users to opt into our text platform through the widget on the checkout page. They're great to work with!

January 20, 2020

Thanks for your fantastic review Jess, it was a pleasure to help you to achieve the workflow you needed to integrate with your SMS platform. Keep up the good work with your Birthday campaign!

S O P H IE

Really pleased with the Happy Birthday Email app. Does all that we need it to and the support has been wonderful, always reply in a timely fashion & more than happy to help.

January 20, 2020

Thank you for the great review Sarah, we're really impressed with the success of your Birthday Club, keep up the good work!

Merrilulu

Still on a trial period but so far I really like the app. We sell birthday party decorations so it makes perfect sense to send emails to customers to remind them to shop with us again with a special discount. It's very easy to use. I highly recommend it!

January 19, 2020

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to helping you to grow your Birthday Club!

WorkItWear Clothing

Its no longer link to my shop? This has affected my marketing and it only allows for 5 star review.

January 20, 2020

Hi, thanks for your review, hopefully any issues that you may have experienced setting up your Happy Birthday campaign have now been addressed... I'm not sure why you've only been able to leave a 5 star review, you should be able to leave a rating of 1 to 5 stars. If this is something that you'd like to change, then Shopify support should be able to help you to amend your review. Just let us know if there's anything you still need help with in setting up your Happy Birthday campaign.

Orange Something

Amazing app and amazing support! Simple and effective solution to delight your customers, amazing CTR, conversion and open rates!

January 10, 2020

Thank you for the great review Vaibhav, you're our 100th reviewer!!! We hope to continue to play a small part in your Birthday Club success!

Bestmade

This APP is very helpful to us. Exactly the light royalty program for our customers. Great support! Steve helped us to localize some language labels in 24 hours!!

December 26, 2019

Thanks for the great review Atwood, glad we were able to get that translated for you!

Mei Bee Art

Honestly I could not be happier with this app and the support team! Steve spent weeks working with me to get 2 way intergration going between the Happy Birthday App and Mailchimp so that customers still get the custom coupon when they signed up via the Mailchimp sign up with their birthday, or even when they update their birthday on their Mailchimp profile. Not only were they exceedingly helpful, but their app is fantastic to use. I can honestly say they have a loyal customer for life.

November 18, 2019

Thanks for your fantastic review Mei, it was a pleasure to help you to achieve the workflow you needed for your Birthday campaign. Keep up the good work with your campaign!

Hogwarts Shop

GREAT APP. PERFECT FOR INCREASING SALES BY AUTOMATION ! LOVED IT.
....................................................

November 18, 2019

Thank you for your great review! Glad to hear you're enjoying the automation of your Birthday campaign.

Joya Plástica

Muy buena app, fácil de usar y tienen muy buen servicio de para solucionar todas las dudas que tengas.

November 15, 2019

¡Gracias por su amable comentario, me alegra haber podido ayudar!

KBK Boutique

I am very new to Shopify and starting my on line boutique from scratch everything is a learning experience, trying to bring more customers to the store is challenging to say the least! This app is a very easy and useful tool to help bring customers to your site. Its defiantly worth at least trying out first, but i am sure anyone that uses it see how easy it is to set up and will continue to use it after the free trial.

October 29, 2019

Thanks for your great review and good luck with the launch of your online boutique and building your Birthday Club!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11