Happy Birthday Email Discounts

Happy Birthday Email Discounts

by Union Works Apps

Reward loyal customers with a unique birthday email discount

TriboTEX

It is an exceptional and useful app with the support team to match from onboarding to feature implementation.

ClerkzDecor

The app works really great and the suport team is awesome! They reply and solve the issues very quickly! Thank you very much guys! I do recommend this app. The other apps they've developed seems to be very nice as well. I'll try them soon! Cheers

Otiumberg

Great service - Steve guided me through all steps to integrate the app with mail chimp. Really helped me out and so far the app is running really well! We have managed to integrate the service to our newsletter sign up which is exactly what I wanted.

Big & Little Dogs

We have used this app for quite a while and it is great to reward customers with an extra discount to celebrate their special day. We did have a couple of issues with dates not being valid, but Steve quickly helped us out and it was fixed in no time. Great app!

VelvetCaviar.com

Great app, great customer service and very easy to install, would easily recommend!

Elevated Faith

This app is absolutely amazing. Super easy way to increase sales in a way that's extremely non-intrusive for our customers. This is the ONLY Happy Birthday app you'll need.

Mood Collection

I got a very decent conversion rate with the birthday emails using this app ! So I definitely recommend it :)

The Curious Bear Toy & Book Shop

Super easy and fast to install and setup. Had a very dumb question about something and they answered lightning fast and very politely.

HOPE MADE IN THE WORLD

It has been very helpful for us to follow-up with our customers, as each one is extremely important to us, and this app has made it quite simple. Getting birthday emails and gifts is always a nice surprise. thanks

Mented Cosmetics

Great app! Easy to use and we've seen our birthday email capture increase greatly. Only regret is we wish we knew about this app earlier!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8