Happy Birthday Email

Build customer loyalty with an automated Birthday Club

From $10/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Snaffling Pig

Great app that takes the pain out of setting up and managing a Happy Birthday campaign. INtegrates very well with the rest of the tech stack. Excellent customer service.

May 30, 2022

Thanks for the great review George! Glad we were able to help with our Klaviyo 2-way sync.

j boutique

We love giving our customers a little birthday gift!! And the developers are great to work with!! I would recommend for sure!

May 26, 2022

Thanks for the great review! Glad we could help out!

BELOVE

We love giving customers an incentive to come in around their birthdays! This is a great way to get people on our email list. When I have reached out with questions I have gotten quick, helpful responses. Thank you!

May 17, 2022

Thank you for the great review Athena! Glad we were able to help you with your Birthday data. All the best!

RACSTARS

The app is good and the customer service support is also good. It is very useful to automate birthdays. Thank you.

April 20, 2022

Thanks for the great review Vahan! Glad we were able to help you with your Spanish translation!

Polaar

App easy to use and to configure. The support was very helpfull and efficient ! Thank you for your help.

February 16, 2022

Thank you for the great review Victoria! Glad we were able to help you to tweak your Birthday Email Campaign.

Libas Trendy Fashion Store

great app, perfect customer service. Love to work with them. Happy customers, enjoy discount on their birthday

January 12, 2022

Thanks for the great review Altu! Glad we can be of continued help to you.

La Bouclette

Really good application. Since I am using theme my sales are growing up. Customer service efficient and really helpful. 100% recommend !

December 10, 2021

Thanks for the great review Lee! Glad we were able to help you with your Birthday Email Campaign settings.

friendly hunting

The app works very well and the customer service is excellent - responds within the shortest time & implements all requests well.

November 4, 2021

Thanks for the great review Jasmin! Glad we were able to help you to customise your Happy Birthday sign-up page and Birthday email.

What's Up Wellness

Must have app for your store. Help in customer gratification but another thing I use a lot. I export the data, then get to have a clear data on which age group is buying how much, thanks to birthdates I have due to the app. Helps me a lot in marketing. Super awesome support too.

November 2, 2021

Thanks for the great review Vaibhav! Glad to hear that Happy Birthday is providing you with valuable insight for your marketing spend strategy.

Sampedrano S.A.

Excellent app! Very easy to use. You can start collecting birthdays since the first day. The support teams responds very quickly and help you with all you need.

October 22, 2021

Thanks for the great review Héctor! Glad we were able to help you with your Spanish translation!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15