Happy Birthday Email Discounts

Happy Birthday Email Discounts

by Union Works Apps

Build customer loyalty with an automated Birthday Club

SP United USA

We just started using this app and so far so good. What I'd really like to highlight though is the support we received when we had an integration issue. Dev team went above and beyond in helping us get the integration right and running properly. Very pleased with the support received.

July 28, 2021

Thanks for the great review Allie! Glad we were able to work that through with you and good luck building up your Birthday Club!

JENNY BIRD US

Steve was very helpful and supportive as we enabled this app within our Shopify Stores. He answered all our questions promptly and was able to assist us with the customization :)

July 27, 2021

Thanks for the great review Alyssa! Glad we were able to help you with the set-up of your Birthday Email Campaign.

ATELIER M Store

I used this app to collect customers' birthdays and send them a discount. Works perfectly. Does what it's supposed to do. Easy to customize. I needed some fields translated because the default language is English but my store is in Spanish, so I contacted customer support and they did it speedily and kindly. Would recommend.

July 6, 2021

Thanks for the great review Ana! Glad we were able to translate the app into Spanish for you. Keep up the good work on your Birthday Club!

Beautee Shoppe Cosmetics, LLC

Initially I had issues with the integration between Shopify, HBD, and SMSBump. However, both SMSBump and HBD worked to get it squared away. It appears to be working now. I still have a few more questions that need to be answered and I will update the review if all is well.

May 13, 2021

Thanks for your review.

kris nations

Very easy to setup and quite a powerful tool. We had an issue and customer service helped us to solve immediately.

May 7, 2021

Thanks for the great review Kim, glad we were able to help you sync your contacts to your email sending platform.

Queen's Delight

I simply love it.
Simple to use, and generates sales.
It can be integrated in a lot of places and I love the fact that adds a tag on customer with the birthday date so if you have the customer in store you can see it's his birthday.
Support is excellent too.

May 4, 2021

Thank you for the great review Sebastian! Glad we've been able to help you with your set-up so far!

Goodwin Smith

Great app, well designed and works well. We have it installed on 3 stores and see good conversions from the Birthday email send outs. Support is very proactive and responds quickly. Highly recommended.

April 28, 2021

Thanks for the great review Tim, keep up the great work on building your Birthday Clubs!

P O D U R

Added this application to see if we can increase our turnover by offering a nice discount code on our customers birthday, and yes, it does work! People like to treat themselves on their big day., Customer service is also on point.

April 25, 2021

Thanks for the great review Amna, Glad we were able to advise on your Birthday Campaign set-up.

KIDEKADO | N°1 du développement de votre enfant.

I find it very convenient although I would have preferred to be able to set the language directly in the settings et to manage the appearance of the sign-up page so that it would match with my theme.

April 22, 2021

Thanks for your review Alexandra, whilst we don’t currently have the ability for you to make those changes yourself, we hope that you were happy with the speed and efficacy of our support to get this in place for you.

Pomgo

I absolutely love the app and their customer service is great ! Thank you so much for your help and great work.

April 10, 2021

Thanks for the great review Gaston! Glad we were able to help you with your styling and translations.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14