Happy Birthday Email Discounts

Happy Birthday Email Discounts

by Union Works Apps

Build customer loyalty with an automated Birthday Club

Beautee Shoppe Cosmetics, LLC

Initially I had issues with the integration between Shopify, HBD, and SMSBump. However, both SMSBump and HBD worked to get it squared away. It appears to be working now. I still have a few more questions that need to be answered and I will update the review if all is well.

May 13, 2021

Thanks for your review.

kris nations

Very easy to setup and quite a powerful tool. We had an issue and customer service helped us to solve immediately.

May 7, 2021

Thanks for the great review Kim, glad we were able to help you sync your contacts to your email sending platform.

Queen's Delight

I simply love it.
Simple to use, and generates sales.
It can be integrated in a lot of places and I love the fact that adds a tag on customer with the birthday date so if you have the customer in store you can see it's his birthday.
Support is excellent too.

May 4, 2021

Thank you for the great review Sebastian! Glad we've been able to help you with your set-up so far!

Goodwin Smith

Great app, well designed and works well. We have it installed on 3 stores and see good conversions from the Birthday email send outs. Support is very proactive and responds quickly. Highly recommended.

April 28, 2021

Thanks for the great review Tim, keep up the great work on building your Birthday Clubs!

P O D U R

Added this application to see if we can increase our turnover by offering a nice discount code on our customers birthday, and yes, it does work! People like to treat themselves on their big day., Customer service is also on point.

April 25, 2021

Thanks for the great review Amna, Glad we were able to advise on your Birthday Campaign set-up.

KIDEKADO | N°1 du développement de votre enfant.

I find it very convenient although I would have preferred to be able to set the language directly in the settings et to manage the appearance of the sign-up page so that it would match with my theme.

April 22, 2021

Thanks for your review Alexandra, whilst we don’t currently have the ability for you to make those changes yourself, we hope that you were happy with the speed and efficacy of our support to get this in place for you.

Pomgo

I absolutely love the app and their customer service is great ! Thank you so much for your help and great work.

April 10, 2021

Thanks for the great review Gaston! Glad we were able to help you with your styling and translations.

The Bing Bunny Store

Great app, the team were extremely helpful in getting this set up for me. They were extremely responsive and helpful with getting our landing page to look how we wanted it to. Massive thanks

April 5, 2021

Thanks for the great review Lucas! Glad we were able to help you with your landing page customisation.

My Minky Obsession

Can't limit what they purchase, how many they put in their cart. We sell high end items and want to limit it to one per person. No way to verify what their birthday is with this program. Not customizable enough

April 5, 2021

Thanks for your review. I'm not sure how we would be able to verify that the Date of Birth that someone enters is genuine.

This app is intended surprise and delight customers with a discount code on their Birthday. It is not intended to limit the amount of items that a visitor can place in their cart/basket.

It sounds like you may need a different type of app to suit your requirements.

Saint Jane Beauty

The support team was super helpful with the entire set-up process and assisting me with our brands specific needs. We've already been able to capture a ton of client birthdays with target specific promotions! I highly recommend this app!

March 3, 2021

Thanks for the great review Jenny! Glad we were able to help you to achieve your branded Birthday email layout. Keep up the good work on growing your Birthday Club!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13