Happy Birthday Email Discounts

Happy Birthday Email Discounts

by Union Works Apps

Build customer loyalty with an automated Birthday Club

Just Enough Boutique LLC

The app is great & really simple to integrate into your website! Customers are starting to Thank you so much

February 21, 2021

Thanks for your the great review, Glad to hear that you're already collecting sign-ups to your Birthday Club!

Tragos

I've only been using this app for a short period but so far I really enjoy it! It's really simple to use and functions as expected. I was also pleasantly surprised that the support team is quick to respond and is super helpful.

February 11, 2021

Thanks for the great review Laura! I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying growing your Birthday Club with our Happy Birthday app.

Maison Peony

This app is a great tool to add extra information from our customers, also their customer service is beyond good. Very happy with it

February 8, 2021

Thanks for the great review. I'm glad we were able to help you to customise your birthday campaign.

United Bracelets

Great app and fast and free customisation with a friendly team. Great for passive revenue as everyone loves a gift on their birthday. Thanks again! www.unitedbracelets.com.au

November 21, 2020

Thanks for the great review James! Keep up the good work on your Birthday Club.

Maarit Hänninen

Great app and great customer service. They were able to add a function that was missing. Very pleased.

August 4, 2020

Thanks for the great review Maarit! Glad we were able to make that work the way you needed it to!

Carraig Donn

I would 100% recommend this app for any business looking to connect further with their customers. The attention and details supplied by Sam and the Team at Union Works was amazing and I would have no hesitation on recommending them. We are a company based in Ireland and this app has increased our leads massively since installed. Very responsive and easy to manage!! Highly Recommended!

July 28, 2020

Hi Darragh, thanks for your great review! We were more than happy to help with the set-up your Birthday Club and can see that you're already making decent progress. Good luck with your Birthday Campaign!

Graine de Shopping

We have used the happy birthday email discounts for a while and our customers love them! Steve has been super helpful in helping us in every possible way to make our email even more coherent with our branding and went out of his way to provide solutions for us. Many thanks! 100% recommend!

June 11, 2020

Thank you for the great review Isabel! We're glad we could help with the translations! Keep up the good work on building your Birthday Club.

Huon Salmon

Their support team have been fantastic – very responsive, and work to provide solutions and options rather than directing us to work it out. The app has also seamlessly integrated into our online store and has been converting a large percentage of stale subscribers. 5 stars!

May 5, 2020

Thanks for the great review Anita!! It has been great to see how you have been growing your Birthday Club! Keep up the good work!

Timeless Skin Care

Great app. Simple to use, easy to integrate with Shopify and their support team is quick to respond and helpful. I would recommend.

May 4, 2020

Thank you for the great review Julia, keep up the great work that you're doing on your Birthday Club!

Vegan Concept

I like how simple the app is, very easy to use app, able to capture birthday easily. Support is super helpful!

April 23, 2020

Thanks for your great review Gary! Keep up the good work on your Birthday Club!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12