Happy Birthday Email Discounts

Happy Birthday Email Discounts

by Union Works Apps

Build brand loyalty with automated birthday discount rewards

Weekend Offender

A fantastic app! No complaints at all. One of the best and easy to setup (and use) apps I've worked with. The sign-up form that gets added to the 'Thank you' page is ideal and looks seamless to the checkout design. And as an extra bonus, the customer service has been second to none (even when I had a basic question!). It's really helped add that extra bit of customer loyalty to our business. Great job guys, Thanks again.

June 26, 2019

Thanks for the great review Steven, it's good to see that your Birthday Club is growing so quickly! Look out for some new great features in the coming months!

OSCAR RAZOR

Happy birthday works exactly as you'd hope. After about a year of using the app, I approached their Support Team to see whether the emails could be further customised for me. They've gone above and beyond to help. So impressed. Thank you to Steve and co. Keep up the great work!

June 20, 2019

Thanks for the great review Ellen, it is much appreciated and we're glad we could help! Keep up the great work you're doing on your Birthday Club!

Le Pet Luxe

I just started using this app. So far I am very happy with it. The customer support is VERY helpful and VERY polite! Very much appreciated! I look forward to continuing and growing with them.

June 22, 2019

Thanks for the great review Stéphanie, it was a pleasure helping you to set up your Birthday Club.

David Lerner

We've been using the app for about 6 months now and have really like it so far. The design of the actual email was limited, but the theme developers will let you use your own coded email if you send it to them. Also, the customer services is really fast and helpful, which made everything super easy. Sales have been steadily growing without having to manage anything since everything is set up. One thing to consider, you'll want to send a follow up email reminding your customer to use their promo code, which can't be done in the app so you'll need to set something up through your 3rd party email provider (e.g. klaviyo).

June 5, 2019

Thanks for the great review Robert, glad you're enjoying using the app and we hope to build follow-up emails into the app at some point in the near future!

Fiore Boutique

Great app for your birthday marketing. Supports POS to get birthday sign up in addition to online helps a lot for the store who has both online and offline. Good support from the developer when I need to add the footer link.

June 5, 2019

Thanks for the great review Josh, glad we were also able to help!

CASELY

amazing customer service and really effective product!! we were shocked at the number of birthdays submitted after purchase. great way to boost customer loyalty.

May 23, 2019

Thanks for the great review Emily, i'm glad we were able to push those Birthdays through to your ESP. Keep up the great work on your Birthday Club!

Zazü

I just finished setting everything up. But the service of the support team is AMAZING!! They helped me inmediately with everything (changing colors, language, etc)
Now that is ready we will see if it works!

April 15, 2019

Hey Team Zazü! Thank you for the great review, I'm pleased we were able to tweak the email and translate your Birthday Sign-up forms into Spanish! I'm confident that your Birthday Club will be a big success! Hasta luego

gelmexi17

...good apps you guys should try this apps for your store shopify.. janhshhejwjbb)662&.!!! I’m uuusjbwb

April 14, 2019

Thanks for the review! Good luck with your Birthday Club!

Amabrush Inc.

Very useful app which increases sales, also the support is responding fast and especially they are taking care of our needs and wishes, good job (:

April 10, 2019

Thanks for the great review Markus! Glad we were able to deliver the translations you needed! Good luck with your Birthday Club!

iFlawless

i Love this Apps so much!!!!! Before this my staff have to remind our customer every month. but now, i spend only $10 to this work!

April 10, 2019

Thanks for the great review! Glad this automation has saved you and your team some time! Good luck with your Birthday Club!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9