Happy Birthday Email

Happy Birthday Email

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
May 30, 2022

Great app that takes the pain out of setting up and managing a Happy Birthday campaign. INtegrates very well with the rest of the tech stack. Excellent customer service.

Snaffling Pig
Time spent using app: 11 months
Union Works Apps replied May 30, 2022

Thanks for the great review George! Glad we were able to help with our Klaviyo 2-way sync.

May 26, 2022

We love giving our customers a little birthday gift!! And the developers are great to work with!! I would recommend for sure!

j boutique
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Union Works Apps replied May 26, 2022

Thanks for the great review! Glad we could help out!

May 17, 2022

We love giving customers an incentive to come in around their birthdays! This is a great way to get people on our email list. When I have reached out with questions I have gotten quick, helpful responses. Thank you!

BELOVE
Time spent using app: 6 months
Union Works Apps replied May 17, 2022

Thank you for the great review Athena! Glad we were able to help you with your Birthday data. All the best!

April 20, 2022

The app is good and the customer service support is also good. It is very useful to automate birthdays. Thank you.

RACSTARS
Spain
Time spent using app: 9 days
Union Works Apps replied April 20, 2022

Thanks for the great review Vahan! Glad we were able to help you with your Spanish translation!

February 16, 2022

App easy to use and to configure. The support was very helpfull and efficient ! Thank you for your help.

Polaar
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Union Works Apps replied February 16, 2022

Thank you for the great review Victoria! Glad we were able to help you to tweak your Birthday Email Campaign.

January 12, 2022

great app, perfect customer service. Love to work with them. Happy customers, enjoy discount on their birthday

Libas Trendy Fashion Store
Turkey
Time spent using app: 12 months
Union Works Apps replied January 12, 2022

Thanks for the great review Altu! Glad we can be of continued help to you.

December 9, 2021

Really good application. Since I am using theme my sales are growing up. Customer service efficient and really helpful. 100% recommend !

La Bouclette
South Korea
Time spent using app: 5 months
Union Works Apps replied December 10, 2021

Thanks for the great review Lee! Glad we were able to help you with your Birthday Email Campaign settings.

November 4, 2021

The app works very well and the customer service is excellent - responds within the shortest time & implements all requests well.

friendly hunting
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
Union Works Apps replied November 4, 2021

Thanks for the great review Jasmin! Glad we were able to help you to customise your Happy Birthday sign-up page and Birthday email.

November 2, 2021

Must have app for your store. Help in customer gratification but another thing I use a lot. I export the data, then get to have a clear data on which age group is buying how much, thanks to birthdates I have due to the app. Helps me a lot in marketing. Super awesome support too.

What's Up Wellness
India
Time spent using app: 2 months
Union Works Apps replied November 2, 2021

Thanks for the great review Vaibhav! Glad to hear that Happy Birthday is providing you with valuable insight for your marketing spend strategy.

October 22, 2021

Excellent app! Very easy to use. You can start collecting birthdays since the first day. The support teams responds very quickly and help you with all you need.

Sampedrano S.A.
Spain
Time spent using app: 1 day
Union Works Apps replied October 22, 2021

Thanks for the great review Héctor! Glad we were able to help you with your Spanish translation!