Reviews (114)

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless integration with Shopify. They value its high customization, including the ability to generate fake stock or sales numbers, which helps boost conversion rates by creating urgency. It's noted for being more affordable than similar apps. The customer support, particularly from a team member named Zel, is praised for its quick and professional responses. The app also offers a live chat feature and is available in multiple languages, broadening its accessibility.

March 29, 2022

Awesome app and incredibly helpful support staff got us up and running within 10 minutes of install!

Seedsheets
October 5, 2022

Simply yet useful apps. Had trouble showing it with custom theme. Contacted Support, Zel set it up for me within min. Well done!!

Kaiser Boating Australia
February 24, 2022

Great app and customer service helped me out super fast to implement it. Hope it will be effective, it's looking good already.

Hipvoordeheb.nl
Netherlands
January 27, 2022

This app is a nice simple low stock counter that does exactly what it needs to do. The support team was very helpful with resolving technical issues.

Chironetix™
Czechia
Minimate Apps replied January 27, 2022

Thank you very much for your review! ❤️Hope our app helps you to increase your conversion rate and generate more sales 🚀

Best wishes,
Zel from HeyMerch Team

February 19, 2022

Love this app! Perfect for what I need. I tried many other apps but this one seems to be the most effective and looks great on my store!

CMMN CENTS
October 5, 2023

Amazing app, so easy to install and use, very happy!

Ralph's Orchard
Minimate Apps replied October 11, 2023

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We are thrilled to hear you found our app so easy to install and use. 🙏🏻

March 16, 2023

Had the pleasure of working with Zel, who helped me set up a widget on my website. I highly recommend this apps to anyone looking for a comprehensive and user friendly app.

ÁINE
Indonesia
4 months using the app
June 27, 2022

It was extremely easy to use, easy to understand, and effective. It did not take long at all to download and get it onto my website.

Housles
4 months using the app
February 14, 2022

In love. This app., is gorgeous, looks fun, easy to navigate, quick install and very professional looking. It's a YES from shoponin.com!

Shop On In
Minimate Apps replied February 14, 2022

Thank you for your comments❤️ This is literally made our day!

Best wishes,
Zel from HeyMerch Team

April 10, 2023

Great app & even better customer service. Super quick to reply and answer any questions or problems you may have

WTSN