Hide PayPal in Cart

Hide PayPal in Cart

by InsCoder Limited

Hide PayPal button to improve customer checkout experience

Un Lieu De Lumiere

Great app. The paypal button could be misleading the customers.

Pleasuremoment 2

Amazing App!!! And excellent customer services!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Paperinkgraphics

Very Good App! Allows our customers to choose their Shipping Method and Shipping Cost before final checkout. Thanks!

The Next Gear

cheap and works fantastic. paypal wasn't showing customers some costs. by hiding the button and they click check out first they get to see the real costs before proceeding to paypal. less frustration for busy customers

Subquark

Absolutely phenomenal support and exactly what my tiny shop needed.

I had been using PayPal's cart for years but was unhappy with how it handled shipping lately.

I came to Shopify for a better customer experience but was bummed about how the PayPal button dominated the cart experience. I had to drop PayPal because of how it's currently implemented.

BUT . . . not having a PayPal option was not in the best interest of my customers.

I was getting ready to drop Shopify and go back to using PayPal only.

Thankfully, I found this perfect app - Hide PayPal in Cart.

At 25 cents a month, it's a steal (I'd happily pay more).

When I added the app, it did what it said but I wanted it to also hide the PayPal button in my implementation of Shopify on my domain.

An email to InsCoder, and literally 10 minutes later, they had taken care of that too!

I simply can not say enough good about this app and its developers - it works perfectly and allows me to present the very best shopping experience to my customers.

Thanks you InsCoder! =)

Barba Brada

Could I do it myself? Most definitely - after spending half an hours and going through dozens of lines of code and documentation to find that one thing I need to remove. No need for that with this app - $3 per year and 2 minutes of installation are so worth it.

Thongsandmore

A much cleaner appearance. Looks great!

Dealsleague

Best app for every shopify store. Makes the checkout process less cumbersome. I must say that they a good customer support. They respond and resolve the matter within 24 hours.

Soladey Nl

The app works great and the support is fast and a great help!

Pure Hearts International

Sweet. This is an app written by somebody who understands Ecommerce in REAL life. :)