Hindsight

Hindsight

by Eastside Co

Visitor Recording and Heat Mapping

Soccer Supplement

A really useful tool for understanding the customer journey.

Highly recommended!

Leatherswallets

it wont load and on the od time it does its really slow then times out

Deals Factory Outlet

Awful experience. The app doesn't work. It doesn't track visitors properly. The image of their screen doesn't render properly and had extremely slow server response. Contacted support and I know they logged in and had a look because I found them in my referrer logs but no reply and no fix. I gave them chance to make it right but as there was no free trial, looks like I've wasted my money on this. Uninstalling it. Avoid!

Wod Welder

The data that our shop has gained from this app in only the first few days is outstanding. Knowing how our customers interact with our site allows us to make appropriate changes to increase the user experience and thus - increase conversions. Great app, highly recommended.

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app. Works well. Looks great. Easy to setup. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Proof Eyewear

Great service, really gave us insights into what our visitors were clicking on, hovering over, and steering clear of. All tools provided by the Hindsight App were very helpful. If you want to see how visitors are interacting with your site I would recommend checking this app out.

Livefashionable

So far is a good complement to Google in-page analytics, especially for a visually oriented site like ours. The pricing could be a bit cheaper given our traffic and growth, but we suspect we will continue to use. Sometimes, like most heatmaps and in-page visual analytics, the data is not entirely complete (e.g., our nav bar appears wonky in the visuals).

Quickmobile Fix

This is a fantastic app, it will really help us learn about our customers and develop our website accordingly. Good work!

Messina Hembry 2

Excellent!

Really simple to set up and use. Lays out the data perfectly and gives actionable results A++++

John Martin Shoes

Very Good idea, Helps you see what customers are looking for, and what changes can be made to the website to help increase sales to our store.