Turn your computer, tablet or smartphone into a sophisticated time clock. Online timesheets make payroll prep a breeze.
Build schedules in minutes and make changes on the fly. Instantly share with teams. Forecast labor costs with real time Shopify sales data.
Keep your team in sync with our built-in messenger. Share instructions and messages with individuals, groups, or the whole team.
Track Hours Worked, Create Schedules and Manage Your Team
Homebase makes managing hourly work easier for local businesses. With employee time tracking, scheduling, team communication, and hiring, managers and employees can spend less time on paperwork and more time on growing their business.
New! Health and safety screening questions at clock-in to help comply with new employee safety requirements.
HOMEBASE HELPS WITH:
Time tracking: Employees can clock in and out for shifts right from Shopify, the mobile app or on tablets/computers. Managers can easily track breaks, overtime, and streamline timesheets for payroll.
Building and sharing your schedule: Everyone can view their most up-to-date work schedule, submit their availability, see who’s free to cover shifts, and request trades.
Managing employee performance: Employees get helpful reminders of upcoming shifts, and managers get notified if employees are late, miss clock-outs, or reach overtime.
Improving team communication: Our built-in messaging keeps your team in sync without exchanging phone numbers.
Hiring faster: Post your jobs to the top online job boards in a couple of clicks. Then manage all your applicants and interviews in one place.
Tracking business performance: Get a real-time view of your labor costs and sales—from anywhere.
Labor law compliance: Get help to stay compliant with labor and scheduling laws and protect your business from fines and lawsuits.
• Clock in and out on the POS and their smartphones
• View their up-to-date work schedule
• View the hours they’ve worked and estimated earnings
• Request and accept shift trades & covers
Submit their availability and time-off requests
• Create group chats and chat with teammates in real-time
• Receive shift reminders so they’re on time for shifts
• Manage their contact and profile information
• Sign in with mobile phone number or email address
• Build team schedules from the in-app schedule maker
• View team availability and time-off requests while building the shift schedule
• View clock-in status of employees, and add or edit employee timecards
• Check sales, scheduled labor costs, actual labor costs, and labor as a % of sales right in the team management app
• See who's available to be called into work and easily contact them
• Message employees in real-time in one-on-one or group chats
• Get alerts when employees are late or reach overtime
• Use Homebase on the web to set up advanced policies, controls, and permissions
- Gusto Payroll,
- Quickbooks Online,
- ADP Run,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Use this app while selling in person with Shopify point of sale.
Pricing 30-day free trial
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
FREE for one location + Unlimited Users
Time Clocks & Time tracking
Breaks & Overtime
Scheduling & Availability
or $16/month billed at $192 once per year
Per Location + Unlimited Users
All Basic Features
Health & Safety Screening
Remote & Field GPS Tracking
Events & Reminders
or $40/month billed at $480 once per year
Per Location + Unlimited Users (Use code SHOPIFY at checkout for one month free)
All Basic and Essentials Features
Budgeting & Labor Cost Tools
Departments, Permissions, Advanced Compliance
Time off policies & PTO Accrual
or $80/month billed at $960 once per year
Per Location + Unlimited Users
All Paid Plans Features
Onboarding, document storage, e-signature, new hire forms
HR advisors, handbook builder, resource library
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.