Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

ILLARIY

Awesome App! Fantastic customer service and amazing designers. What else can you ask for? This is my 3rd App with Conversion Bear and I love them all.

Madison Foam

An absolutely perfect app for every store. 5 stars indeed! Thank you so much for taking the time to design my own funnel, you guys rocks! Hoping to see more future useful apps in your company.

daisocks

This App is Great For Apparel Companies to Beauty Brands To Literally ANY Company Niche. I use this app for all of my stores. I've seen sales almost double on some of them, and almost make 50-75% of extra sales with this app. I literally took average order value from $50 to between $80-140~ almost all orders went to $100 on one store. That is an amazing AMAZING conversion rate. I am so impressed I wish I could send 6 stars. Not only is the APP great, ROI wise, but all of the apps by the company are affordable, I love the service Lynda, Jonathen and the Team Provide. I mean literally email / live chat takes seconds for a response and the help you receive is next tier for any application. I fully maintain my stance on running multiple stores yet always turning to the apps they create, as they are truly magnificent. This App receives my recommendation. 7 Years in E-Commerce and i've never been so impressed by not only support received but app functionality, customizability, and most importantly effectiveness. This APP will boost your sales. I have no doubt at all. Good luck and please take my word!

Dellmar Home

So far so good with this app. Was able to quickly and easily set up a few upsell funnels. Conversion Bear was also quick to tailor my funnels appearance to match my website- it looks amazing and was free. Looking forward to pulling in some results.

Gloss Addict by MK

I Love this app. Simply to use, they also have help if needed. Helped me with my sells. Definitely recommend

Level 99 Store

Great service and support. The app is easy to use, and is cleanly revenue-focused to help you zero in on what matters in terms of generating conversions and pushing results.

HallCong Clothing

Wow, the people here are amazing, especially Lynda. She helped me with my first funnel and showed me how to make them. This app is great!!!

Sneakerstox Store

Thank you very much for your app, which helps many people improve the quality of their stores. I am sure that many customers will like it, and all will increase their sales in the future! Super!

Dutch Oven Kits

Easy to get going. Tutorial videos are very helpful. Started working immediately and is helping us move some newer products!

Calvary fitness

honestly this app is amazing, gave me exactly what i was looking for and more, you should definitely use it