Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Cozios, LLC

I love it !!! Lynda helped me out with designing the app perfectly to match my brand! She was quick, efficient, and got my brands style right on point. Very satisfied and glad I downloaded this app. Recommend!

Squirrl

I've just added it and it makes my offer at checkout look amazing! Thanks to Itai and Jonathan for great customer service. It's out of hours but I still received support.

Yorkshire Bonsai

Brilliant app, had our first upsell within minutes of making the app live and the team designed the app to match our site perfectly

Future Kind

Great support from Lynda on tracking setup! Much appreciated. Looking forward to increasing our sales with this app after migrating from a competitor.

Diaz Ochoa Collection

I used this app for my store and they helped tailor the app to my store. they have great features and great customer service.

The Wall Art Hub

The app is great and the support team is amazing. I am only getting started with the app but so far the experience is 5 stars.

synchronicity wellness

Fantastic customer support! Love the Honeycomb Upsell app as well as their Urgency Bear Countdown Timer app.

The Fishlovers

The best up- & cross sell app that you ca find on Shopify! On top of that also a great support team. Cheers guys.

Operation Cookies

Easy to use and set up. Lots of conversions which equals extra sales! Would highly recommend this app

Genius Coffee Co

The service I received was amazing, thank you so much for answering all my questions in getting set up and even designed everything for me with custom coding to get my designs perfect for my store. They look great and just what I am looking for - thank you!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40