Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Askari

Amazing support!! They set the app up for you and explain to you alot of great revenue tips. I recommend their "thank you page" funnel. Go for it, totally worth it!

LOVEKimmy Designs

The work that was done looks great, very professional and I can't wait til I start seeing more sales from it! Thanks www.lovekimmydesigns.com

NewMe

I installed this app and had Lynda design my page for me. She did a great job! I recommend this app for sure.

Wear your crazy

Oh my gosh it looks amazing!!!!!! thanx soooooo much Lynda!!! Who knew it could look this good?? YOU!!!

The Gym Kit Store

Great service! Easy install and easy design to use and get to grips. Free configuration of upsell popup is also great!

Chandanni | Organic Beauty & Wellness

I love how supportive the Honeycomb team is to help set up the funnels and provide information to the app. Definitely an asset to any ecommerce store!

Nanoriis K-Beauty

excelente aplicación y ademas fácil de usar, muy recomendado, solo me gustaria que tambien pueda en español para mayor facilidad.

Solution Dress

The installation was simple. The branding support team was very quick to align the design with our site branding. They were also excellent about answering my setup questions and ensuring our business could get the most out of the app. Highly recommend!

Alphateas

One of the best upsell apps I have ever used, conversionbear has an amazing suite of applications that are top 10 in my books, I have them on my stores and they don't leave theme code behind so it's so great for my stores speed!!!

WINPRO Pet

Amazingly simple AND effective app! I struggled to find the time to incorporate an upsell that worked and didn't require a ton of design work. I was introduced to Honeycomb and was able to get my first upsell funnel running, split tested, and performing within 30 minutes. Within the first 14 days it has brought in over 6K of additional revenue. Super Happy!