4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, intelligent product recommendations, and customizable funnels. Many have seen significant sales increases and higher average order values, with some reporting a 70% increase and tripled upsell conversions. The responsive customer support and free design services are also highly praised. It's recognized for its affordability and value for money.

May 13, 2024

Magnifique support ! Tout est fonctionnel et efficace !

Estelino
Belgium
About 1 hour using the app
July 7, 2023

Great app and great support! Always there to answer my question and fast!
Abuzar was the person i have asked some questions and he was always quick and clear about what i needed to know.

Mozazo
Netherlands
5 months using the app
Conversion Bear replied July 10, 2023

Thank you for the 5 star review! Nice to hear that Abuzar was able to answer your questions quickly and clearly.

June 8, 2023

the team at honeycomb worked tirelessly to get the app up and running for me again after i changed themes. they were so responsive and within hours everything was up and running again

Vanda Baby
9 months using the app
Conversion Bear replied June 15, 2023

Thank you very much for your 5 star rating and for using the app for 7 months! Glad that we were able to work with you and get the Honeycomb app up and running for your after switching themes. Your feedback means a lot to us. Thank you again!

July 4, 2023

Got a lot of help from Jonathan, he helped me with putting HTLM code inside the offer description and also with an offer that was not showing on my end. Very responsive customer support!

Pheraly
France
Conversion Bear replied July 10, 2023

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We're happy you had such a great experience with our support team and Jonathan in particular. We really appreciate all the feedback you've given - glad we could help you get the HTML code where it needed to be and that you were able to get the offer to show up!

August 17, 2023

Super high quality app and allows for easy integration and a useful tool to increase AOV and customer experience.
fast and useful support, allowing you fast, proficient, and high quality funnels.
Special reference to Abuzar for referring me to this app, I have used Bundle Bears, another app developed by the team here,
high quality and amazing to work with.

5/5, highly reccomend!

Okoij
18 days using the app
Conversion Bear replied August 29, 2023

Thank you for the detailed 5-star review! It's great to hear that you have used some of our other apps including Bundle bear and that Abuzar was able to refer you to Honeycomb upsell funnels!

August 7, 2023

Trying out the app, so far it's the best we've used for our store. It's very simple to use and has various customizing options. Looking forward to see what it will do for our store.

Natura Decors
Conversion Bear replied August 11, 2023

Thank you for the review! Glad to hear that you find our upsell app easy to use!

August 2, 2023

Im happy with the service..it was able to incerase the sales in my store. I really hope that they help me reach 10k every week on post purchases.

FabrizzysolverHub
South Africa
Conversion Bear replied August 7, 2023

Thank you for the review! We wish you much success on your goal of 10k every week!

December 26, 2023

love it sooo much!

THROWBACK FIT CLUB
7 days using the app
July 31, 2023

I had a slight issue getting my funnels to activate and as soon as I contacted customer support my issue was resolved! Abuzar was extremely helpful in finding a work around for my issue. I highly recommend this app!

Mello Skin
Conversion Bear replied August 7, 2023

Thank you for the 5-star review, and thanks for recommending our Honeycomb upsell app to other Shopify merchants. Glad that Abuzar was able to help out with your issue.

June 27, 2023

Love every Bear app so much. If you have any problem the staff is there to help. If you get Abuzar then youll be more than satisfied. Hes the best! Much love and appreciation!

Djurhörnan.se
Sweden
3 months using the app
Conversion Bear replied July 1, 2023

Thank you so much for your five star review! We are so glad you are enjoying all of our apps. The staff is always here to help so never hesitate to reach out! We appreciate your kind words about Abuzar - he will be delighted to hear them! Thank you again for your positive review and for your support.