Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Feather+Stone Co.

LOVE that someone was available to design the app to match my store theme for free! It matches perfectly and I can't wait to start seeing results :)

Voguellery

the staff is really really helpful, they even gave me a free design service. looking forward for some extra revenue with this app.

AI Art House

GOAT support. Like they went to the ends of the earth to help us out - couldn't ask for anything more.

Momo Monster Co

Love this app! I would happily use a paid plan once my store is doing really well. I think it's fantastic that a free plan is available until that time comes.

Designstoff

LOVE IT! The customer support is amazing. They answer within seconds. I have three of their apps and they answer super quickly and help you within minutes. I am so happy I found Conversion Bear! I am sure I am going to sell a lot more now. I highly recommend this app developer!

Gullebica, Inc.

Application integration is very easy and fast funnels can be created. Additional sales came 2 days after installing it in the store.

Joy Market Place

Very powerful and work it on my store thank you for introducing me this app, Highly recommended on me so try to prove how beauty of this application

Stylish Leds

The designer matched the app perfectly with my brand! I'm very satisfied with how it turned out 5/5 :)

1000 Ways Forward

Awesome app and super helpful team! Thanks so much to Lynda and the rest of the amazing team for all the help :)

SoKKs.com

Amazing app and great support! Help to generate thousands of ancillary revenues for my store. I've tested several other upsell apps and this is by far the best and checks all the boxes.