Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Diaz Ochoa Collection

I used this app for my store and they helped tailor the app to my store. they have great features and great customer service.

The Wall Art Hub

The app is great and the support team is amazing. I am only getting started with the app but so far the experience is 5 stars.

synchronicity wellness

Time spent using app About 1 month

Fantastic customer support! Love the Honeycomb Upsell app as well as their Urgency Bear Countdown Timer app.

The Fishlovers

Location Netherlands

The best up- & cross sell app that you ca find on Shopify! On top of that also a great support team. Cheers guys.

Operation Cookies

Easy to use and set up. Lots of conversions which equals extra sales! Would highly recommend this app

Genius Coffee Co

The service I received was amazing, thank you so much for answering all my questions in getting set up and even designed everything for me with custom coding to get my designs perfect for my store. They look great and just what I am looking for - thank you!!

DanSmoke Norge

Location Switzerland

I love this upsell app and will use it for all our webshops. It makes it super easy to add to make very advanced upsell and down-sell funnels with advanced settings in just minutes.

Bored to Brilliant

Time spent using app About 1 year

So far, this app has been amazing! Lynda designed my app to look just like my site... seamless, and they didn't charge a thing for it! Love this!

Flower City Soap Company

Time spent using app 1 day

Was very happy with customer service and the apps perform beautifully! Very easy to use and understand. Will be looking for more apps from Conversion Bear!

Midori Bikinis

I cannot recommend this app enough. Within two days of adding funnels post-checkout, we already had multiple orders with cross-sales. The support is far superior to any I've received to date from any other app. They went through our catalog and saved me hours creating manual funnels on their end for our use. So grateful for Jonathan and the team. We can't wait to continue watching our success through Honeycom!