Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

e tu living

It’s great for upselling. Free design assistance to match my brand which is invaluable. Shout out to Lynda for assisting so quickly.

Bayu The Label

Best customer support I have ever experienced with apps on Shopify. The app works really well and is very easy to set up and use. Highly recommended!

Di Lusso

This company helped me grow my sales significantly. Also their customer service is second to none. Lightning fast response times, and if there is any issue even though not related to their app directly. they dive into the code and sort it out. I was also able to learn a lot from them. There's really nothing more you can wish for.

Nordic Training Gear

Very good app, works as explained. Easy to setup, no problems at all.
Very good support, fast reply and good solutions. 5+ stars.

Inkfinitee Sublimation

We tried a few different upsell apps and we eventually came back to Honeycomb Upsell. This app is simple but effective. Who cares about complexity when it is not as effective? In the 3 months that we have this app activated, we have had $5,000+ worth of upsells! That is only with a handful of active upsell funnels and without considering that we ran out of inventory on some items. If we did not run out of inventory on some items that have the upsell funnels, we are probably looking at a 5-figure worth of upsells in 3 months. This app definitely pays for itself and has increased our bottom line. Not only is the app awesome, but the team behind this app is awesome as well. You cannot go wrong with Honeycomb Upsell! Highly highly recommended.

www.allprintheads.com

Very good app. The perfect mix of tools to upsell any product. Congratulations on a good design and effective tool to upsell. Very happy with it.

April 5, 2021

Thank you so much for the lovely review 🤝
happy to have you on board!

Warm regards,
Jonathan.

Our Daily Bottle

This app didn't really work for our setup but the customer service was helpful and responded swiftly.

Rub & Roll

This app did everything I wanted and more! Not only is the app fantastic, the customer service is some of the best I've ever received! Lynda, Jonathon and the team have gone above and beyond to implement my vision and I cannot wait to start generating more sales thanks to Honeycomb and Conversion Bear! Thank you so so much for all your help!!
100/10 would recommend this app!!

Social Culture Prints

Amazing all around. Their customer support made loom videos for us and even dove into the app to help us optimize it. The app itself works very well too. 5/5

MugandMouseDesigns

This app was just what I was looking for. It is really easy to set up and match the colors of your website. This app really does help to increase sales. It's nice to have customers aiming to buy 1 item, then end up buying an extra item or 2. I am using multiple apps by Conversion Bear and I must say they have really taken my site to the next level. Their customer service is A1+!!!!!!
Thank you so much team Conversion Bear!