Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Becker Imports

Fantastic app and great customer service. Bullet quick response times and very eager to assist in any way possible to help my store do the best it can.

שיאננדה

very nice app i use it and its very easy to design and the costumer service is very fast and helpful

OCwear

Fantstic app!!! hihly recomend it!! No speed problems! great support system that helps you with the UI degin, the total look and to make best function out of it in general!! Greatful!!

EcstaTech | Turning On Tech

Support is impressive and super helpful! The app works well! from what I can tell. Thanks guys! Your team all Rock!

American Music Star

Definetly Best app we've found in niche. Has very smart flows and even post purchase functionality! Dedicated support as well.

Lucy's - חנות חיות חברתית

Amazing app. The interface makes a lot of sense, easy and flexible. Stores with traffic can easily improve their traffic roas with this tool. The team helped me set my font and some other css adjustment within a day. very responsive

IDALIO

I used this app for improving conversation after add to cart and thank you page. It really looked professional and was easy to use. In addition, it helps me to increase my conversation rate.
Very recommended!

Wisdom Junkie

I just installed this app & can't wait to utilize it! It had a very user-friendly set-up and the staff is great, as well. I love that they can customize the app to look just like your store. Excellent experience!

Mooi voor je Huid

I loved this app! BUT.... I have little prices for upsell, so 99 dollar a month is ridiculous :( Now I have to look for another one.. Why can me gold just be the same as silver?

December 25, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your insights with me and my team.

As I'm an entrepreneur myself - I definitely understand the huge undertaking, struggle and challenges of running your own business.

Keeping costs down while increasing revenue is key to any successful business. Especially in these turbulent times.

We're in the same boat.

I want your business to succeed and I'll do everything in my power to help.

For that reason (and as you're one of our veteran customers) - I instructed my team to apply a Gold subscription to your account with no extra cost.

Thanks for choosing Honeycomb!

Cheers to more sales,
Jonathan.
Founder @ Conversion Bear

Uniqcarts

The app is not performing well. Tried to install the app multiple times but getting the same error - Request origin could not be verified.

December 23, 2020

TL:DR
This review is suspected to be foul play by our competitors. We have gathered relevant information and followed up with the Shopify app store abuse team. Given our attorney's advice, we can not disclose more details other than the ones stated below.

It seems you decided to post two 1-star reviews from two different stores you own.

The two consecutive reviews were posted in a well planned but poorly executed coordinated effort in a matter of minutes.

If you had such a bad experience - why would you install the app again on another store other than acting with premeditated malicious intent?

What strikes me the most is that it took less than a minute from the moment you installed our app in both stores until the moment you posted your allegedly false, foul play review.

We've contacted the Shopify app store abuse team and shared all the information we collected.

Honeycomb is ranked as a top 3 upsell app in Shopify for the last few months.

Our customers make an extra of $87-$36,748 / month per store.

We deliver best in class support and are eager to solve any issue our customers face - big or small.

273 five star reviews will testify to that.

As reference, you can just read the review right below this one.

I understand the Shopify App store is becoming a highly competitive landscape.

Shopify's search engine app ranking is primarily based on reviews.

That said, there's absolutely no room for false reviews that are intended to intentionally hurt other businesses.

Jonathan.