4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, intelligent product recommendations, and customizable funnels. Many have seen significant sales increases and higher average order values, with some reporting a 70% increase and tripled upsell conversions. The responsive customer support and free design services are also highly praised. It's recognized for its affordability and value for money.

February 24, 2022

She helped me with the design app. She did a good job! It looks nice and fits my needs as a new business owner.

One Size Fits All Humor
Edited August 20, 2020

This app is absolutely incredible. I had been running a sales page with a bump offer popup but I found the popup offer reduced my conversion rate, so I wanted to try a post-checkout offer (to upgrade the sales I was receiving to the same as the bump offer) with a proper split test to see which is more profitable. This was the only app I found that would allow me to make multiple product offers for the same order, and it is both non-intrusive and yet not so unintrusive that it's easily missed.

It paid for itself the first day and at the end of the split test I found that using it on average increased profits on the campaign I had been running by almost 40%, over the bump offer I had been previously using.

Board & Batten Design Co.
July 9, 2020

Great app. Easy to use. Looks smart. Very impressed with the customer service from the team, they are attentive and quick to communicate.

Sleep Wonderful
June 22, 2022

Honeycomb Upsell created a popup upsell custom to my website in less than an hour! Highly recommend! Thanks!

MAGA MN
January 13, 2021

Amazing app, increased my revenues from day one! Super simple to use and tweak, highly recommended.

A Casa Encantada
Israel
November 30, 2020

Amazing! They helped me set my store up in less than 4 hrs. I've already made over $200 in sales just by using them. Def recommend for any business!

Its Untamed Beauty
July 19, 2020

this app works pretty well. i've generated a couple sales during the trail period and the team was also very helpful in helping me setup. highly recommend!

New Bark City
July 20, 2021

This app is great...performs really well. Support is amazing, speedy, and thorough! I would highly recommend this app!

Nurture My Body
May 8, 2023

I love the app, but I didn't realize I was paying $100 more for the app than I should have been paying based on the volume of sales we have been doing. That part is frustrating, so it would have been nice if the company had reached out to let me know. However, when I figured it out on my own, the customer service rep was very helpful in showing me how to downgrade.

BBFrosch
Conversion Bear replied May 12, 2023

Thank you for the review and feedback.

We're glad that the customer service team was helpful in helping you downgrade to a plan that better fits your volume of sales.

I have instructed our team to issue a refund for your last bill, as I understand the plan was not adjusted prior to the collection date. We offer an extensive satisfaction guarantee policy, and appreciate your business.

Yours sincerely,
Jonathan, GM @ Conversion Bear

Edited March 2, 2021

Experimenting with it to see if it can push products that I want to move out. Easy to install and even customize. And its FREE !

WRIGHT SUPPLY COMPANY