Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
November 20, 2021

I've just added it and it makes my offer at checkout look amazing! Thanks to Itai and Jonathan for great customer service. It's out of hours but I still received support.

Squirrl
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
November 13, 2021

Brilliant app, had our first upsell within minutes of making the app live and the team designed the app to match our site perfectly

Yorkshire Bonsai
Time spent using app: 2 days
November 9, 2021

Great support from Lynda on tracking setup! Much appreciated. Looking forward to increasing our sales with this app after migrating from a competitor.

Future Kind
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited November 8, 2021

I used this app for my store and they helped tailor the app to my store. they have great features and great customer service.

Diaz Ochoa Collection
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 2, 2021

The app is great and the support team is amazing. I am only getting started with the app but so far the experience is 5 stars.

The Wall Art Hub
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 27, 2021

Fantastic customer support! Love the Honeycomb Upsell app as well as their Urgency Bear Countdown Timer app.

synchronicity wellness
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 24, 2021

The best up- & cross sell app that you ca find on Shopify! On top of that also a great support team. Cheers guys.

The Fishlovers
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 16, 2021

Easy to use and set up. Lots of conversions which equals extra sales! Would highly recommend this app

Operation Cookies
Time spent using app: 27 days
October 9, 2021

The service I received was amazing, thank you so much for answering all my questions in getting set up and even designed everything for me with custom coding to get my designs perfect for my store. They look great and just what I am looking for - thank you!!

Genius Coffee Co
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 7, 2021

I love this upsell app and will use it for all our webshops. It makes it super easy to add to make very advanced upsell and down-sell funnels with advanced settings in just minutes.

DanSmoke Norge