4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, diverse features, and ability to create effective upsell and cross-sell funnels. Many report increased sales and average order values. The app's AI algorithms are praised for generating smart product recommendations. Merchants also value its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms and easy installation. The customer support team is often highlighted for their prompt responses and assistance.

March 23, 2024

Installed the app and 5 minutes later the magic worked !!

GlamicBlend
About 9 hours using the app
Conversion Bear replied March 28, 2024

We so happy to hear it! Happy selling :) Our team is on standby for anything you may need

January 15, 2024

Although there is the option to create a cross sell funnel without offering a discount, the discount keeps on appearing on the offer. Major flaw. Makes the whole app useless for me.

CSPDAO MERCH
United Arab Emirates
8 days using the app
February 25, 2024

I just made my first Upsell funnel and it was super easy. Great video instructions and wizard to walk you through creating the funnel, step by step. Time to go create my next funnel. Jennifer R.

The Neve Star Romance Shop
About 1 hour using the app
Conversion Bear replied March 28, 2024

We so happy to hear it! To many more funnels and sales!

Best,

The CB Team

May 8, 2024

I would definitely recommend it was super easy!

Sweetie Shoppers
31 minutes using the app
Conversion Bear replied May 12, 2024

Thank you for your kind review! Our team is available for any help you need.

Happy selling !

May 20, 2024

eu gostei bastante

Minha loja
Brazil
2 minutes using the app
Conversion Bear replied May 23, 2024

Thank you for your review! Please reach out to me at aharon@apphub.com and let me know how I can make this a 5 star experience for you.

February 22, 2024

They updated the application and everything changed

Fanbs
Belgium
About 2 months using the app

Hey there,
We sorry you had a bad experience with the app, however nothing has been changed other than keep compliant with Shopifys procedures and layout recommendations.

I'm more than happy to jump on a call with you and get everything in order together if you like.

In any case we sorry you had a bad experience and our team is on standby to help if we can.

Best,

Aharon - Honeycomb Product Manager.

January 12, 2024

Best agent

Well Fusion™
About 2 hours using the app
Conversion Bear replied May 12, 2024

Thank you for your kind review! Our Customer Support team is here to help whenever you need!

Have a great week and happy selling :)

November 3, 2023

STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP. Whatever they keep doing to "fix it" for me keeps completely making our add to cart button not usable so no one can checkout. This is the second time in a week they've done this, and completely tanked a sales day for us, then they take days and days to reply and offer a "fix" -- GO ELSEWHERE

Pig of the Month BBQ