Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

LITTLE RAD THINGS

I used this app and had a developer reach out to me to make the app match my brand! They are awesome and I am thrilled with their services!

Ethnic Extensions

Location South Africa

The support I received during onboarding makes this an awesome app because the support staff customized the app to flow with my website. Looking forward to the results. Thanks

Ragezone

They revamped our upsell feature to match the theme of our website and it looks AWESOME! Their team was very responsive and turnaround time was great. Would recommend!

North Dakota Hoodie

Wow, all my upsells in one place. Pre-purchase, post-purchase, and thank you page. This is an awesome app, for free too! Such easy setup

By Odin's Beard Crafts

Really helpful app to add to any shop. Also the customer service is one of the best. Help you every step of the way. Thanks!

Gogreenumbrella.com

Awesome app very easy to use for beginners. For stores like Shopify app they have free plans and also with subscription which leads to high sells in futures.

REAN and baby

Wow génial tout à bien été fait et à l'image de mon entreprise. Vraiment Bravo! Ça me ressemble et tout est bien fait. Merci beaucoup

J.Clay

Die App bietet viele Einstellungsmöglichkeiten sowie A/B Testing. Auch am Design kann man viel Änderungen vornehmen.

Plakatbar.no

Awesome app! Does what its supposed to and support is quick and helpfull. Can Recommend ++++++++++++++

hyperzonic dealz ™

really great app it helps my store alot and it'll do the same or even better for yours too.
easy to navigate great for starters like me...