Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Sassy Lux Designs

Excellent app with amazing support. Very easy to use and the setup was very fast, support is available to customize the app to fit your theme. Love it!

Bellimar

One of the best apps here on Shopify and an amazing support! This is how true customer service should be everywhere :) Thanks guys and keep up the good work

So604

I am excited to try out this app and get more conversions. The support has been great and they customized the app to match my store. Looking forward to see what happens.

Sizy

Simple yet very effective upsell funnels. On our store it integrated seamlessly and looks excellent while boosting sales!

Ellus & Krue

A super fast and easy to install app then a really easy, well laid out and intuitive process to get your funnels live (less than 10 minutes and is only dependant on how creative you are to how long it will take to get going). Creating a honeycomb funnel is a fast and simple three step process then BOOM! it's live in your store. Perfect. Highly recommended app. Super satisfied & thank you for making upsells and cross sells a painless and easy process to add to our store.

ZEESEA Collections

Awesome app, fast and easy to work with. Their support is top notch as well, they adjusted the app fonts and colours to match our site for free. Recommended!

Les Mauvaises Herbes

Our experience so far has been exceptional. Our conversion rate improved and we made thousands of dollars in additional sales. Honeycomb Upsell also allows us to better direct people to specific items, which is really very relevant when it comes to liquidating inventory or pushing item sales at a higher profit. We are very happy !!

Cozy Cupcake Boutique

This app was super easy to set up and I was even able to have their customer service customize everything to match my theme! I can't wait to see the results that come from this!

CleanCPAP

Easy to use and great support. Had an upsell on the very first day and has grown each day after. Thank you.

SkinHavenRX

I’ve only had it installed about a week and I’m already greatly impressed. The app itself is a great addition to my sites conversion opportunities but the customer service that came with the app. Lynda from Honeycomb emailed me and offered to custom design my app and make the upsell show on the shopping cart and it was complimentary. It looks so beautiful. I’m sure I’m going to see a lot of success and orders increases with this app. Thank you so very much!