4.8

Merchants appreciate this dropshipping platform for its seamless integration with Shopify and WooCommerce, user-friendly interface, and extensive product selection. They value the automation tools, reliable supplier network, and efficient shipping tools for quick order fulfillment. The platform's responsive customer support, real-time updates, and custom branding services are also highly regarded. Merchants commend the competitive pricing, fast shipping times, and commitment to customer satisfaction. The automated order fulfillment and reliable delivery logistics are seen as transformative for businesses.

December 6, 2023

I am satisfied with the products I have received and everything but the communication with the agenda takes too long

Muskinz
Germany
3 months using the app
etailerhub replied January 18, 2024

Dear Muskinz,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're delighted to hear that you're satisfied with the products.

We genuinely appreciate your input about the communication duration, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Our team is committed to improving our services continuously. To better understand your experience and explore ways to enhance our communication, we would appreciate it if you could provide more details or specific instances.

Your insights are invaluable, and we want to ensure that your future experiences with us are even more positive. If there's anything specific you'd like us to address or improve upon, please feel free to email support@etailerhub.com and share.

Thank you for choosing HyperSKU. We look forward to serving you better.

Best Regards,
HyperSKU Team

September 24, 2023

i have been using hypersku now for the pas 2 month so far so good everthing is fine and good organised so thats cool

Nomenzo
Netherlands
8 months using the app
October 13, 2023

Till now I didn't faced any major issue they help me in my almost every queries.

TheGreenBeginning™