Hypervisual Page Builder

Beautiful landing and product pages

From $9.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

House Party Australia

Location Australia

I have been using this app NON STOP for the last 4 hours, churning out product and landing pages and I am completely blown away with the functionality and ease of use along with exceptional timely personalised support from Toby. I have already thrown him requests and questions which he considers thoughtfully and is willing to take on the feedback and evolve his product such as including functionality for blog posts.

Very impressed overall, will definitely subscribe and launch across all my Shopify stores.

Umoro

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Nothing but praise for Hypervisual! After testing a number of apps with similar components we found Hypervisual to be the most intuitive and attractive. It's versatility makes building out product, landing and collection pages easy. Also, the support is one of the best we've ever received from an app on the Shopify store. We had an issue with integrating 2 35 1 ratio videos without black bars and the Hypervisual support team quickly solved the problem. I believe with time Hypervisual can become the go-to page builder on Shopify as they build upon a strong foundation. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Lion Feet Sneakers

Location Denmark

Amazing app - amazing support!

The app is super easy to use, and makes a beautiful and clean design for your store! Would definitely recommend

The Digital Market Llc

Time spent using app About 4 years

EXCELLENT APP! I have tried a few others like this, and none of them could come close to comparing. I love that you can design and add full width sliders, custom html, tables and more. It makes building my pages so much easier and they look great. I had a question and the founder wrote to me quickly with an answer. Thanks, and great job! :-) Jill Thoman

Danielburfordfitness

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 5 years

Amazing app + support. Nice interface & features, easy to design nice landing pages. Much better than other landing page builders.

Support is ridiculously good.

Thanks for all your help Toby.

Daveocean

absolutely the best and just what i was wishing for in shopify, easy to use add video beside my products , Toby is great..

if your not using this in your store you gotta be mad..

makes a shopping cart pop , makes my pages sizzle ..
nice layouts .

Msbluesleeve

Time spent using app About 2 years

Works great! Lets me give my store a more visual and professional look and feel. It's very fun and easy to use. The customer support is fast, friendly, and fantastic! Highly recommended!

Roanokemattress

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Not sure how this app got 5 stars. Images come out way too big and there is no way to resize them, and the page I created looked really bland. Support is non existent. Would have given fewer than 1 star if possible!

March 27, 2019

I'm sorry you didn't have a great time with Hypervisual. I replied within three hours explaining how to resize images and make your page designs pop, but I'm not sure my emails got to you as I didn't hear back 😔

After your feedback, I took on extra support staff in the USA so we can get back to US folks even faster.

Hair To There

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is one of my best investments! After struggling with LeadPages for months, I was able to create a great lading page in a matter of minutes. And any questions that I had were answered immediately via live chat. Bye bye, LeadPages!!!

Divacleats

Hypervisual has taken my website to the next level. It is super easy to use and transforms simple pages to super pages without any programming knowledge necessary. I am so glad I found it. The tech support provided is also top notch often responding to my questions in minutes.

I would definitely recommend it!!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12