Hypervisual Page Builder

Beautiful landing and product pages

From $9.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Obvos

Location Australia

Incredible. This might just be the best app on Shopify. So easy to use, gorgeous look and brilliant customer service if you're like me and can hardly "code". Would recommend!

Syrene Cosmetics

Hands down best and easiest plug and play page editor for shopify! We we're able to transform our store: www.simplysyrene.com into a show stopper with just a few clicks. Worth every penny, trust me you won't be disappointed!!!

Hawaii Weddings

Amazing App and Support. Very simple to use! It's turned our collection pages from good to awesome!!! Checkout a page here: http://www.marriedwithaloha.com/collections/surprise-engagement-and-proposals-in-hawaii-oahu-maui-kauai-big-island

Lastcallprogram

This APP is incredible. It creates beautiful landing pages and has allowed me to enhance my product pages taking them to a whole new level. If you are looking for a great APP to create landing pages and enhance your website product pages, look no further, this is it!!

...And, if you have any need for support, I've never dealt with more impressive support. They are on it, responding immediately to any questions, and helping in anyway possible.

I love this APP!

Nutri8

Location Australia

I'm new to coding, and this has made the transition a smooth one so far!

Smiling Panda

Time spent using app About 2 years

I really like this app. I am not a programmer by any means, so I have a hard time going into the Shopify code and making changes. I have found that the Shopify pages are difficult to customize, and I was looking for a way to improve my pages without going into the code and figuring out how it all works. Hypervision allows me to add images and text to my pages in a very easy-to-use way. They also have very good customer support. As of now they are still in the early stages, which means their creators are looking for feedback and quick to fix any problems I have had. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking to improve their pages but struggle to find how to do it within the Shopify interface. I plan to continue to use them as I think of new content to add to my site.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next