Hypervisual Page Builder

Hypervisual Page Builder | Reviews

by Sunset + Lincoln

Beautiful landing and product pages

Built Intelligence

Use for landing pages. Easy to use product and first class support, thanks again for all the quick help.

FAVORTY

This takes all types of pages to a whole new level, absolutely beautiful. The support is amazing as well, they responded really quickly and helped me wonderfully, eventhough I wasn't the easiest customer to deal with as I had some difficulties setting everything up. Can't wait to transform the whole website. Thanks guys!

Kingdom Playroom

I have tried several other page builder apps and this one is by the far the best! Super easy to use, it has all the essential features you need, very cost effective, and support is very responsive and helpful. Highly recommended!

Gourmet Garden

Amazing team behind the app. Very fast and responsive and they are fast to reply and fix any issues for you.

NewMed Ltd

An amazing content creator, are there more complex and in-depth page builders out there? of course! but I still keep coming back to Hypervisual because it is designed for what you actually need not gimmicks, You can create pages very quickly, the layout and controls are brilliant and their support is second to none. Like all good design when you initially add Hypervisual it seems quite basic however the more you use it you realise it can create very different pages and fit the content around your website and products perfectly. Highly recommended!

Girls Gone Happy

I've been using this app for about 9 days now and have created 5 blog posts and a landing page and the main blog page, and after the initial not-at-all-steep learning curve, I can see that it will be a must-have for my store. It's incredibly easy to use, looks beautiful, and the support from Toby, Jeff, and Brian had been incomparable. They've responded quickly, informatively and accurately identified and solved my problems (which have admittedly not been big ones). What an absolutely lovely experience I've had so far; I cannot express how easy it has been to use the app to create our blog posts (our main reason for the app) and the support is second to none. I look forward to a long relationship. PS. See this link below for one of the pages I made with the app:

Warmly,
Justine

MOSTRO

The App is really easy to use, intuitive and also really powerful, as they say in other reviews don't let the simplicity of the app's interface fool you, you can create beautiful, modern designs and the possibilities are endless.

And if you are starting your journey in the ecommerce world let me share with you something really important we’ve learned within the first year. When you are installing an app, you are not just installing an app, you are teaming up with a group of people, that can make your life easier or not at all.
Now the persons that are behind Hypervisual, Jeff and Toby, are amazing, they help us in every doubt we have, always giving us a solution and always there when we need them and they have always exceeded our expectations.

So if you want a good looking modern design for your site that makes you standout from the competition and have a team backing you up in every step, go for Hypervisual.

Stash and Stitch

Don't let the simplicity of this app's interface fool you, it is a highly capable page builder. I am able to create beautiful, functional landing pages that have a clean code base and don't bog down the whole site. Customer service is standout too. I had a question and Jeff answered quickly and had me set up with a solution right away. Great app and really is necessary to make up for the lack drag and drop page building in Shopify.

PARI EUROPE

Great APP and fantastic customer service. Thank you so much Toby for your help, much appreciated!

Dissent Pins

This app is great - simple to use and produces great results, but the customer support is the thing that really stands out. I ran into a minor glitch and the Hypervisual team was responsive and clear and helped me fix everything quickly.