Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

Sparkleandjade Com

This app works perfectly and their support staff was very fast at responding and setting this up to match my theme. Looks excellent and love that you can add specific variants, such as ring sizes, to the wishlist. This is a very important feature for wishlist sharing. Highly recommended.

Soulistic Life

How does one get support for this app? I've been writing for 4 days now and no response--- I LOVE the idea of this app and installed it. Everything looks fine, however when I go to add an item I keep getting the error "No items!" How do I fix? I can't create a wishlist and have my customers create if they can't add items. Any recommendations to resolve or for getting a hold of support? I've emailed in tickets, and written to the email above.

Beginning Again

This is the perfect app...it does exactly what you need it for. The price is amazing...you should get it now before they realize how much more they could be charging:)

Knit Purl

This app was easy to install, and the developer customized it to our theme so quickly. It looks and works great!

Looklagoon

Wonderful app, just what our customers need. Each of our visitors is able to add multiple stock photos to a wishlist and compare them at any time they choose. This app increases convenience for all of our visitors. It's a must!

Chicfetish

This app is awesome! They installed it free of charge and it was fast. Highly recommend.

Keepitclean Com

This app is awesome and works perfectly. Installation and customer support was great - Kundan did an excellent job and was very helpful. This is a must-have for anyone and I highly recommend this for any shopify store

- Michael

Justdamnsexy

App works like a charm besides being useful to our customers, it's great on the backend to see what our customers are interested in and provides an opportunity to market directly to our customers with wish lists.

Createdbyfortune

Amazing app and great customer service. They installed the app for me and made changes for free.

Americanfightwear

UPDATE 2/24/15:
I STILL say this is one of the best Apps available!! Customer Support fixed my "self inflicted" issue without hesitation!

My store dropships products/ inventory for other stores & independent sellers.. Instead of a customer wishlist,I needed a inventory list that allowed merchants to easily track,and instantly access their inventory onsite. What would've taken months,and 100s of dollars to do,These guys did in a day! AMAZING App, AMAZING support, If you need a wishlist app,spend the 2 bux a month and go with THIS ONE..anything else is a ridiculous waste of time and money. lol, great job guys, im totally happy with your service and recommend this app.