Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

All Brothers All Stars

This app is well worth the fee. Cheers guys!

Rebel Road 2

Fantastic!!! Best service ever. They installed it for me and adapted it to fit my theme.Great work guys.Thanks.

Derby City Leds

Excellent Wishlist app! Does everything we needed one to and then some, but for a great low price. Our customers were asking us if we had a wishlist and within minutes we were able to tell them to refresh the page to see it. Great app!

Wind Charmer

Fantastic App! It's exactly what I needed and it looks great on my site. The support was knowledgeable and helpful. Highly recommend!

Blakshop

REALLY GOOD APP, it works like a charm and it is completely editable.
The Support is simply amazing, the best support I ever received !
To pay back you for it I will have to keep this app at least during 20 years :D

Thank you guys.

Saturn Magazines

This is a AWESOME app! It will make my customers life easier. And for only $2 a month, WOW! Customer Service installed the app for me. They did it quickly, and replied to my messages quickly too! They really deserve ten stars!!!

Fifty Shades of Intimacy

I wish I found this sooner!. It works like it should. It displays without problems from themes. That was the biggest problem I had when selecting which wish list to use, this is the one to go with.

Muche & Muchette ♥

I don't know how they set it up on my specific theme but incredible, it works so well, and it's cheaper than the others

Focus Vapor

Easy to setup and it works great. The added backend functionality will be great for being able to target customers with offers.

Helenskinz Online NZ

After selecting the App I contacted them for the free install 5 times. 4 days later after a couple more emails I still can't get an answer, nothing at all, no response! I ended up installing it myself which is quite easy but the button placement is a complete pain in butt, that's a really tough thing to get right if you don't have any experience with code. I finally got it to sit in the footer which I am mildly happy with, I am not at all impressed that I have haven't even had one email to say "we are busy and will help you soon" nothing at all, talking to brick wall would have been more helpful. So if you are looking for a quick install by these guys don't hold your breathe. The app itself is not bad, not amazing either. May remove, yet to decide. For the whole experience including how the app works and customer service, I have to give it a 2, I am sick of waiting, how hard is it to send a quick email to acknowledge that someone needs help with their supposedly FREE HELP/Setup! If you are at all unsure about being able to do it yourself due to having no experience I wouldn't attempt it, I'd wait for them to do it for you whenever that would be. I even took the time to create access for them too on my account, what a waste of time that was!