Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

Createdbyfortune

Amazing app and great customer service. They installed the app for me and made changes for free.

Americanfightwear

UPDATE 2/24/15:
I STILL say this is one of the best Apps available!! Customer Support fixed my "self inflicted" issue without hesitation!

My store dropships products/ inventory for other stores & independent sellers.. Instead of a customer wishlist,I needed a inventory list that allowed merchants to easily track,and instantly access their inventory onsite. What would've taken months,and 100s of dollars to do,These guys did in a day! AMAZING App, AMAZING support, If you need a wishlist app,spend the 2 bux a month and go with THIS ONE..anything else is a ridiculous waste of time and money. lol, great job guys, im totally happy with your service and recommend this app.

Choix

Probably the best $2 a month you can spend on your store. A couple hours after pushing it live we already had customers using the wishlist, and the support for the app is awesome as well!

Joomi Lim

Great app! They set ip up for me with the charm I wanted.
Thank you so much!

All Brothers All Stars

This app is well worth the fee. Cheers guys!

Rebel Road 2

Fantastic!!! Best service ever. They installed it for me and adapted it to fit my theme.Great work guys.Thanks.

Derby City Leds

Excellent Wishlist app! Does everything we needed one to and then some, but for a great low price. Our customers were asking us if we had a wishlist and within minutes we were able to tell them to refresh the page to see it. Great app!

Wind Charmer

Fantastic App! It's exactly what I needed and it looks great on my site. The support was knowledgeable and helpful. Highly recommend!

Blakshop

REALLY GOOD APP, it works like a charm and it is completely editable.
The Support is simply amazing, the best support I ever received !
To pay back you for it I will have to keep this app at least during 20 years :D

Thank you guys.

Saturn Magazines

This is a AWESOME app! It will make my customers life easier. And for only $2 a month, WOW! Customer Service installed the app for me. They did it quickly, and replied to my messages quickly too! They really deserve ten stars!!!