Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

theonlinechic

Great app, customizable and very useful! I wanted to change look and feel of Wishlist page. I contacted support. Support people got it done right away. I am Super happy. :)

WHY NOT?

I love the customer services, love the price, love this app so much.

EduGamesKart.com

The wishlist app is a must have for any e-commerce website these days. The app is robust and very cost effective.

Whenever I reached out to the support staff with any request for customizing the app to my website, I received very swift and efficient support.

BANG Couture

The app was easy to set up and the app creators were really helpful in the installation process.

Mums-kidsworld.com

An excellent addition to my shop i think if you don't have one you mush get it now for just $2 is really good.
It's exactly what i wanted, very simple and easy to install great guide to install oh! good customer service.

GINA mums-kidsworld.com

Journey Layne

I already love this app! They installed it for me so quickly and matched it to my theme. It works great and you can't beat the price. Thanks!

H A N E L L E I

Excellent App! Simple, professional design. Customisation was made straight away. Thank you for the great service.

Oh My Bag

A brilliant addition to any Shopify store. We were provided with fast and friendly service. For only $2, this is a bargain.

Hickory Ridge Soaps

Wonderful app! Had a little trouble implementing in our store, however support responded very quickly and installed it for us. Was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the support and the app works perfectly. A definite must have for every store.

Farmyard Hens

Great app. I requested the free setup and they matched my theme, including mobile version perfectly. You can't go wrong for $2. Highly recommended.