ID.me Group Verification

Offer Exclusive Discounts to Loyal Customers

From $50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Fox River® Socks

Used this App for over a year, and was very impressed with its performance. However, the app stopped working about 5 months ago (unable to access the dashboard to make modifications or change settings). Have email ID.me support over 6 times without a reply. We've since made a move to a different app out of desperation of poor customer service.

AcademGames

Simple to implement app to provide discounts to verified frontline workers. This app is a must for stores looking to give back to our heroes!

Colorescience

We partnered with ID.me at the start of the pandemic to offer a discount to frontline workers. They've been a great partner to us from the start and are excited to continue the partnerhip.

The Original PeachSkinSheets®

ID.me has been great! We love having a streamlined way to offer an official military discount. We received inquiries prior to ID.me and weren't sure how to proof them or what discount to give. Now we have a system that runs in the background with no additional work required on our end. Our only issue is the discounts come through as a code and our website can only accept one code per order by default, so we sometimes receive long complaints about this. It would be nice to have a gift card option available that could be used in addition to discount codes on our site.

Atoms

ID.Me made it simple for us to give back to those in the community who deserve a thank you. We didn't want to collect any private information ourselves nor had the desire to build a solution from scratch. This plug and play system works well but it is only for the US and some groups in Canada.

Hunter Fan

This application was so easy to integrate with Shopify checkout! Id.me has provided me with an avenue to increase our new customers! Love working with this organization!

Troy Lee Designs Canada

As a digital marketing manager, ID.me has decreased our inquiries on veteran discounts. We're glad so many users use ID.me. This app is a must!

GhostBed®

As a marketing manager for a shopify ecommerce store. You are pitched for so many features and tools to add to your website. The two things I look for is 1. how easy is it to set up and 2. will it hurt our websites load speed? In this case we had a tech migration that was really easy to be able to provide Id me users a solution to find a great night's rest on a GhostBed Mattress. So it was easy kind of like waking up refreshed to start your day!

The Sak

A great addition to our site. We love giving extra incentives to current or retired Military personnel, first responders, teachers and students without worrying about potential for abuse. It is a very easy to use platform and also creates new user acquisition through their shop.id.me website. I definitely recommend for all shopify stores.